SWShop has Medicom ROTJ Vaders for $99 non mint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He would have made my 4th Medicom figure. And he would have been followed by a pair of Blackhole Stormtroopers. I've wanted that set up for a while now, but the price makes it easy to resist.

As it it were, not buying Vader made it possible for me to get a Doc Holliday figure for the exact same price. And that rocks.

:rock:rock:rock:rock

:rock :rock

I know I'll be happy. I've been tempted by the Dark Side more than once before. I almost bought one last year for almost twice what this one cost.

And this will be my 2nd Medicom figure. :chew

Congrats, ROTJ Vader is really cool! :vader Here's mine:

How can you not be a vader fan nash?

38.jpg

May I ask where you got this photo?

Got mine yesterday. I like it more than the ROTS one as far as hands go but still not nearly as good as the recent Medicom figures I have.

I'm getting a custom Vader from Hurricane so my Medicom ROTJ figure is going to be available for sale soon if anyone is interested. It has only been displayed for a brief period of time so it's perfect MINT and comes complete with all accessories including the original Medicom box. PM me with offers.

If I had not just commissioned a vader, I would propbobly try for that.

Totally understand. I never would've decided to part with this, but since I'll soon have a Hurricane Vader in my possession, I really don't see the need to keep the Medicom figure around. I'll probably put him in the For Sale/Trade section or up on "the bay".

Mine was dented on the top and it wasn't even that bad. Now if I can just get a dented Jango for the same price. :D

I have a hurricane on the way as well, but I picked up the Medi Vader too because Hurricane is making me the crispy Anakin version. By getting the Medi, I'll have the ROTJ version as well.

Back