SWShop has Medicom ROTJ Vaders for $99 non mint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's a hint for you smart guy. SWS had the same sale with their Medicom Stormtroopers, and the boxes were not even damaged one bit! :chew

:rotflBut you have SEEN those Stormtroopers, correct? Please do tell how your Medicom Vader looks in-hand. Can you?:rolleyes::rotfl

:rotflBut you have SEEN those Stormtroopers, correct? Please do tell how your Medicom Vader looks in-hand. Can you?:rolleyes::rotfl

lol sure will! i'll even show you my ebay auctions i wont forget i promise.

I know you want to throw a temper tantrum because you were too slow. And hey by all means, if you want to blame me for being too quick, then go ahead because I'd love to see an entertaining tantrum.
Want?? Dammit, I AM throwing a temper tantrum!! :cuss

lol sure will! i'll even show you my ebay auctions i wont forget i promise.

In all seriousness, I hope you do well with your auctions, trades, whatever. I wish you nothing but positive feedback. :D

Wow. I didn't know Nash was such a stand up guy! Taking the bullet for us and all... :lol

Meh don't get me wrong, I'm a little sad I missed out, but it's nobody's fault but my own for waiting so long to pull the trigger :)
But don't mind too much, Back to Hungry Hungry Hippoes.

I ordered one but my card declined. I'm pretty glad it did too. I would only buy this figure on impulse. Thankfully, the sum of my bad financial decisions saved me from making another one. I knew debt was good for something.

I did have my ROTJ Medi-Vader (and Stormie) posed with the SSC Leia and it worked...to a point.

dsc04844vv9.jpg

"A point", he says. Punny! :lol

I've always thought this figure looked great. I'm glad I was able to order one and can't wait to get it. I've been charged... so hopefully it'll get shipped tomorrow.

I've always thought this figure looked great. I'm glad I was able to order one and can't wait to get it. I've been charged... so hopefully it'll get shipped tomorrow.

I think you'll be happy with him, truly a well made figure... size issues aside, they really managed to capture the feel of Vader.

I think you'll be happy with him, truly a well made figure... size issues aside, they really managed to capture the feel of Vader.

:rock :rock

I know I'll be happy. I've been tempted by the Dark Side more than once before. I almost bought one last year for almost twice what this one cost.

And this will be my 2nd Medicom figure. :chew

Back