Medicom Stormie available at SWS again

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's for the shadow stormtrooper. What I linked is for the regular stormtrooper.

imageload

i find it harder and harder to fight from getting one of these....and ROTJ Vader...*sigh*

I find it weird that there are stock keeps on popping back in the market for this figure. Is medicom keep making more of them? I thought medicom generally have a ES?

minivader said:
I find it weird that there are stock keeps on popping back in the market for this figure. Is medicom keep making more of them? I thought medicom generally have a ES?

Well, as far as I know, the blackhole trooper has an total ES of 3000, with only 1000 made available for the US market through SWS. I don't know about the total ES of the Stormtrooper and the Sandtrooper.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Well, as far as I know, the blackhole trooper has an total ES of 3000, with only 1000 made available for the US market through SWS. I don't know about the total ES of the Stormtrooper and the Sandtrooper.

what makes me curious is just how many stormtrooper are made? I mean, generally speaking, I think most people would get more than 1 if they can afford it. so stock should run out faster than other sw characters, (except boba fett, he's a fan favorit for no really good reason) but as stormtrooper keeps on coming back in-stock, if feels as if medicom is continuing making more of them. If that is the case, shouldn't the price of a stormtrooper goes down as well?

i picked up a shadow stormie for $110 shipped. bbts still has it on sale. maybe the reason it keeps coming back in stock is people are canceling because they are finding a better price somewhere else.

I got the black stormie from big bad also. Will have friday. I want a vader!!

It does but I'm also thinking about getting another ROTS White Clone to have Josh Customize into a Shocktrooper.

I got the Sandtrooper at CIV and liked it so much I bought a regular Stormie off ebay for $120 shipped. Now I ordered the Blackhole Trooper from BBTS. It's a sickness, it really is a sickness.

I got mine, boy they really are short!! How can they be lengthened and how much???

Back