Medicom Blackhole Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like action-hq was right about it coming out today.So i would think just a little bit more for them to get to SWS then they should ship to us.(thx for the pics man!)

image1834.jpg

image1826.jpg

image1823.jpg

image1821.jpg

I can't get enough of that packaging!! This is one instance where I'd be more than happy to keep the figure in it's box for display! :rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Yeah i bet jabba would like that.(the only medi package EVER THAT WILL BE WHITE)MIB collectors wet dream,I for one will be displaying him.:cool:

I'm considering keeping it MIB than waiting to see if any pop up "damaged" and busting it open. It's a sin, I know, to keep Medis MIB, but damn that whole package is nice. I really may just keep it locked up!

I'm rough with boxes, i'd probably damage it a little. What I'm thinking will go down is I'll attempt to keep itr boxed for like 4 days, than give in and just do the old box behind figure display. I am gonna try to keep it boxed, which I feel is a toy sin, but when the packaging is so nice, it's hard to really mess with it.

There look to be minor niks in the pics Seth has posted. Or is that just dust? I wonder how easily this piece will get scratched or scuffed up. Does anyone think that will be an issue? I haven't run into any problems with my standard Stormie.

I've had no problems with Vader, or the VCD Vader and TIE Pilot. I think it's just dust. Just keep your stuff clean and these should be pristine!

dude the box is ****ing white... hahahha yet it looks so unqiue and well... plain!!! still elegant though.. awesome!!

I'd be afraid to scuff my white box! Or getting it too dirty, need a display case just for that damned box.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
... Looks kind of sisi to me. Strange, how an otherwise fantastic and original design looses flair, just by changing the color. Zero points for originality.
That's what I said after seeing the RAH Blackhole Trooper for the first time... To my surprize, I received a mail from Starwarsshop about the RAH Shadow Stormtrooper today. It's STILL available (didn't someone say LE 3000??)!
I still think the white version looks better, but, this may be the only chance at a 12" Shadow Trooper. And, I love the EU. For the white version, I'll gladly wait until SSC get's it done (hurry SSC!!!!!). I doubt they'll ever make a Blackhole Trooper, so, there. I ordered the Blackhole Trooper from Starwarsshop. My first order with them too. And probably my most expensive 12" ever... Well over $200, shipping and taxes included, I figure.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
That's what I said after seeing the RAH Blackhole Trooper for the first time... To my surprize, I received a mail from Starwarsshop about the RAH Shadow Stormtrooper today. It's STILL available (didn't someone say LE 3000??)!
I still think the white version looks better, but, this may be the only chance at a 12" Shadow Trooper. And, I love the EU. For the white version, I'll gladly wait until SSC get's it done (hurry SSC!!!!!). I doubt they'll ever make a Blackhole Trooper, so, there. I ordered the Blackhole Trooper from Starwarsshop. My first order with them too. And probably my most expensive 12" ever... Well over $200, shipping and taxes included, I figure.

dude, where you just chatting with yourself? :D

Back