Medicom Blackhole Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cowboy said:
I just bought one! Now I need a Vader! Should I wait for sideshow or just get a medicom? Whats a good price for a med Vader?

I say get the Medi version. I got the ROTJ one and it's my all time fav. toy. Scale, I don't CARE, toys that are "in scale" look like crap next to it, so I display it on it's own in it's powerful glory!

SS? I'll buy theirs too no doubt, but that doesn't mean DON'T get the Medi one. It's a great figure. Price? A good price is about $130 shipped, a great price is anything below that, and an average price is like $145, but trust me YOU CAN GET IT CHEAPER! Just be patient and keep your eyes open. Plus, if you get it and don't like it you can EASILY make your $$$ back so what's the risk?

Thanks for the link, Natrix. I may have to snag a Clone Trooper now for cheap to add to my stormies and sandtrooper. :cool:

99$ at SWS

p6020110bz4.jpg

This is a sweet deal, and anyone who has any interest should jump on it!

Judging by the SSC Clone Wars Obi, this isn't too much more than a SSC Stormy would cost.

:drool:drool:drool...

Here's hoping for a Sideshow version I can afford...

Still though...:drool:drool:drool

You should be able to bid them out on eBay pretty cheap if you bid on ones that start with low bids and not the BINs. Quite a while ago, I bought a case of 6 of them on eBay and they ended up comming out to 86.00 each...shipped. There are a lot of them and, though demand is up for them a little since I got mine, they should still be available at that price or lower.

Edit - I just checked the prices on eBay for these. They are a little higher than I thought.

Back