Medicom Blackhole Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IrishJedi said:
And she is 100% right.

She is? Really? So just because they're not in the movie they're not worth buying? Since when? I and others feel it's worth buying because it looks cool and is worth MY money.

IrishJedi said:
And she is 100% right.

She said the same thing about SS Han "Why do you need to waste $60 on something that looks like it should be $30 and doesn't even look like Harrison Ford. It looks like a fat drunk."

Buuuuuuut I bought it anyway.

I dunno these pics are really making it hard. I may pass anyway ion the hopes of a "damaged box" deal!

jlcmsu said:
She is? Really? So just because they're not in the movie they're not worth buying? Since when? I and others feel it's worth buying because it looks cool and is worth MY money.

Well for me, I'm all OT, no EU or PT, but this is so slick, I want it. My wife, however, keeps me in check and on the path and makes me remember the rules I laid out for myself "OT ONLY!" So she might be right in MY case. For the rest of you, NO EXCUSE BUY IT!

Daaaaaaaaaaamn even the box looks awesome. love the contrast. Still deciding to keep my order or not...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PosterBoyKelly said:
Well for me, I'm all OT, no EU or PT, but this is so slick, I want it. My wife, however, keeps me in check and on the path and makes me remember the rules I laid out for myself "OT ONLY!" So she might be right in MY case. For the rest of you, NO EXCUSE BUY IT!

I'm all about SW. So for me PT, OT, EU are all in play. I understand though some just don't want to collect the others.

nash said:
Daaaaaaaaaaamn even the box looks awesome. love the contrast. Still deciding to keep my order or not...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That box is cool! I really like that they reversed the colors on the box just like the figure. Very clever. :D

jlcmsu said:
I'm all about SW. So for me PT, OT, EU are all in play. I understand though some just don't want to collect the others.

Well the OT actually means something to me. PT is fun and EU can be too, but financially, I have to draw a line. And so OT, the movies that I grew up with, are what I wrangle. But again, this thing is TOO slick to pass. It's really tough call. It's gonna come down to the day before shipping or something for me to really decide. Maybe I'll sell some body parts or do some medical testing!:lol

I understand. Both the PT and OT mean something to me so I get that. The EU is fun so there are certain cool things I want from that. All in All you do have to draw the line someplace.

I still haven't pulled out yet, I think I gotta sell something I just CAN'T pass it up. can't wait! I'll figure something out, and tell my wife "Too bad baby, you knew what I was when ya met me....a toy collector" and she'll say "Shut up dweeb."

LOL i just reordered it,it looks slicker than i thought.Must have for me and the box is tight!!:cool:

This si the only 12" where I really like the box and want it mint. I generally don't care, but something about this is too cool. I think all my Medi Spidey stuff has to wait till later this summer, I can't pass on it. These pics are selling me hardocre!

Thats real nice!!

image1823.jpg

It's very surprising to me i'm used to the same ol' medicom SW blackness and i woulda thought they would stick with that with the BLACKHOLE/SHADOW but it's real cool.But the trooper alone surprises me it looks very smooth and slick,and i'm just a sucker for the white eyes and the whole reverse color scheme in general.(plus the armor..."The stygian-triprismatic polymer afforded the stormtroopers increased sensor-stealth".)

/ nerdy:D

Back