Gollum Premium Format, Link to waitlist in 1st post...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well talk about typical, right when I decide to buy the Gollum PF it's sold out!! I don't remember seeing a low quantity alert although there could easily have been one! My question is does anyone on here have a spare one that they'd be interested in selling or perhaps swapping for another LOTR piece? Thanks guys! Just my luck and my own fault for waiting so long :(

Well talk about typical, right when I decide to buy the Gollum PF it's sold out!! I don't remember seeing a low quantity alert although there could easily have been one! My question is does anyone on here have a spare one that they'd be interested in selling or perhaps swapping for another LOTR piece? Thanks guys! Just my luck and my own fault for waiting so long :(

So this is finally sold out!! U van have him for good price (255$ shipped) from a member called (bearmodel), he was selling Gandalf the grey EX & Gollum, I bough Gandalf & already have Gollum! Good luck :)

Gollum PF

Hi guys I can't find if there is a buy sell section on here anymore so apologies for posting this here! I've been out of collecting for financial reasons for the past 18 months but starting back slowly and I'm looking for a Gollum PF and wondering if anyone on here has one for a reasonable non evilbay price please? I have quite a few collectibles and could also do a trade if anyone is interested? Thanks and sorry again if this is in the wrong thread area! :)

Re: Gollum PF

You might want to hit up Darklord Dave if you lack certain access. There's a buy/sell area on this board. There are just certain requirements you must fulfill in order to view these.

It must have just sold out because I was just looking at it the other day and was going to take advantage of the free shipping and a gift card but I bought bearmodel's instead.

I guess Gollum got a resurgence in his sales due to the Hobbit. He's been for sale for such a long time now.

They didnt even put up a low quantity alert as it was for sale just a few days ago!

There are a few on ebay at the moment WrathofSauron :wave

This one (in Spain) is €250

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/GOLLUM-PREMIUM-FORMAT-SIDESHOW-INTERNATIONAL-VERSION-/321036217569?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_186&hash=item4abf3fece1

This one also Spain has a start bid of €225 (may be worth keeping an eye on).

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/Gollum-Premium-Format-Sideshow-LOTR-/261137779892?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_186&hash=item3ccd064cb4

or this one for 264.99 start bid (shipping €16) Belgoum

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/LOTR-Seigneur-des-Anneaux-Gollum-Premium-Statue-International-Version-/221052642814?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_23&hash=item3377c3a5fe

Hope these are of some help mate.

Happy hunting. :wink1:

:duff
Bill

Sorry to heart that, the sam thing happened to me with Neytiri! & when I complained about this to SS they said it sold out quickly due to Jack Sully announcement! I also guess the hobbit helped this guy to be sold out without warning.

Gollum was the best part of AUJ, not saying anything negative about the rest of the movie, personally I loved it. But I see now why this pf suddenly sold out so quickly. Get 'im while you can I'd say. He's not likely to get any cheaper at this point.

jesus christ this is finally soldout after the gigantic re-issue mess sideshow made.

Hopefully now this wonderful statue can regain some of its former glory instead of being in the 10% off bin.

Gollum is back In-Stock.

Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered one. I had been meaning to for some time, then all of a sudden in early December the product page said "checking inventory"...then poof it was gone.

Back