Gollum Premium Format, Link to waitlist in 1st post...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got the chance to open Precious up today.

IMG_0678.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0688.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

Well finally got mine today after 3 trips to UPS to try and pick this little stinker up :( I got #352 / 500 and I must say the Smeagol is much more photogenic then Gollum.:nod Anyway here is a few pics and a few more tomorrow or later this weekend.

gollum1.jpg

gollum2.jpg

smeagol2.jpg

smeagol3.jpg

And my favorite, as it almost looks straight out of the movie.:beer

smeagol1.jpg

vlcsnap-2011-07-01-21h23m16s10.png

Wow, that is a fantastic PF! Or statue, whichever...

Smeagol is definately my favourite version, but it's fantastic value for money having both Smeagol and Gollum in one, and the large rock base which i at first complained about actually looks great!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received mine today really awsome pf its one of my favs I'm displaying mine as gollum love the detail they put in gollums and smeagals eyes they both look amazing.

man this is one nice PF right here! congrats to those of you who got it! had to cancel mine... that darn school tuition pulls the fun out of this hobby let me tell you :mad: :gah:

Hey guys!

Just received the PF and it is an amazing piece. Really like the Smeagol one more than Gollum torso, but they are both incredible pieces.

I'm working on the video right now and putting everything together for a review so keeping checking the thread. I will try to post it by Monday or Tuesday.

Cheers

Bear

Check out BEAR REVIEWS for cool videos

:wave

Back