Gollum Premium Format, Link to waitlist in 1st post...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's mines-es, My Preciousssssss!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nice shots everyone, thanks for sharing. :clap

Can you tell me how Gollum's eyes look?

Are the lined up okay, or is there a bit of SS wandering eye going on?

:duff
Bill

I really like the way this turned out. I won't be getting it, but Cognrats to those who did / are.

I probably would have displayed it with the Smeagol head. It reminds of the end of the ROTK when he finally has the ring in his hand again, before he gets consumed by the lava.

Unpacked number 230 this morning (he arrived yesterday) he's a lot heavier than I thought he would be with all that polystone. Painting on seagol matches up really well, gollum may be a slight tad lighter, but nothing to serious that I would send him back since I'm planning to display as seagol anyway. Cleaning up after our end of year staff party today, so I'll post pics later when I have time.

Is it really 15 lbs as they say in the description? I couldn't believe it..

Is it really 15 lbs as they say in the description? I couldn't believe it..

It feels it, it has a significant weight over my other pf's, more on par with blackbeard than anything else I have. I have had on a glass shelf with aragorn and I was worried enough about the 2 cracking the glass to move him lower.

Great close ups. I bet it was hard to sculpt a realistic looking wrinkled body, something I never noticed before.

Didn't notice this before, but the "chain" motif around the base is appropriate for Gollum's character, being enslaved by his desire for the One Ring and all.

The eyes are really nicely done on mine; they have a nice sheen to them and better yet not a hint of creeeeep/wander.

Best $40 I have ever spent ... thank you RP's. :hi5:

Back