Gollum Premium Format, Link to waitlist in 1st post...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#664 in the house!

Best PF to date imho

IMG_2534.jpg

IMG_2536.jpg

WOW....great photos.:thud:

the best lotr statue made to date

first pic reminds me of gollum on Mount Doom
5600490_std.jpg

Last edited:
@ the Doctor, The Josh, gagaliya, cstojano and fuzzylojiks

thanks guys. He is awesome to photograph.

gagaliya: I agree, he's my current LOTR favourite as well.

I think it because the statue looks like they freezed framed him and took him out from the movie :exactly:

Anyone on the fence should jump :wave

Nice photo

I like much more uruk,gandalf,frodo,legolas,aragorn,lurtz and lord morgul than this golum premium format

Its not a bad figure but that is I dont like with the other pfs, the composition breaks

This is my opinion

I sent an email to SSC to see if they would sell me a replacement of the Gollum bust that my wife destroyed while dusting. Should have sent an email right away when it happened, but was too embarrased.

I sent an email to SSC to see if they would sell me a replacement of the Gollum bust that my wife destroyed while dusting. Should have sent an email right away when it happened, but was too embarrased.

how does your wife destroy a polystone statue while dusting. does she have super powers?

The magnet holding the bust onto the base is strong, but is no match for gravity! :lol

I wasn't there so I don't know exactly how it happened but I think she picked up the Gollum by the small base and it tipped over and out and onto the floor! The arm busted off as did almost all of the fingers. I tried gluing it back together without luck. Eventually the ring totally broke off the fingers when I was trying to fix them and I've since given up ever trying to fix it.

I am very disappointed with SS's quality control.

And the worst part is the issue is with smeagol, if it was the gollum i wouldnt cared as much since i will never display him.

See pictures, first is the shipped version with the bad nose job.

Second is the comparison between replacement vs original, which they painted almost orange vs the original skin tone. So when you put it on the leg base, it looks as if smeagol went to hawaii without sunblock and came home with a huge tan while the leg is still pale.

I am waiting to hear back from SS, i want to just ship them back the original piece and ask them to touch up the nose and remove the black nose bleed, instead of keep sending me replacement parts that is worse than the previous one. Does anyone know if SS has artist in house that can touch up the bad piece for the customer?

First time I have issue with SS shipped pieces. :mad:

Getting this PF next week can't wait for him to join Morgul Lord and Lurtz don't know whether to display him as smeagol or gollum ? I want to just collect the villains for LOTR but Im tempted to get Gandalf the Grey any suggestions ? Thanks in advance

Getting this PF next week can't wait for him to join Morgul Lord and Lurtz don't know whether to display him as smeagol or gollum ? I want to just collect the villains for LOTR but Im tempted to get Gandalf the Grey any suggestions ? Thanks in advance

I just collect the villains as well, but I have the GTG EX and he's tremendous !

Any freaks here got the free Gollum PF? They were giving 4 pcs away free. By the time I got to it, all 4 pcs have been redeemed.

Anybody who is searching to add this gollum stunning piece! Don't be hesitate it's back in stock on SSC

Back