Gollum Premium Format, Link to waitlist in 1st post...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bill, thanks for the detailed comparison. If you dont mind when did you order and received your international version? I am still waiting for mine to ship.

So the only difference is the color of the base, and the print under the base?

I guess we are both completists, just have to have both :) dang SS.

Hi gagaliya, :wave

I got mine off ebay, it arrived last week.

I just wanted a second one so I could display both Gollum and Smeagol together in statue form and not just have one as a statue and the other as a bust.

I don't think the difference colour of base is that important, could get that even if they were both Domestic, I should think.

The only real difference is the wording under the base 'International Version'.

So there are 1000 figures done with this base and 500 done without it. :cuckoo:

But still, they do look great together. :clap

:duff
Bill

Hi gagaliya, :wave

I got mine off ebay, it arrived last week.

I just wanted a second one so I could display both Gollum and Smeagol together in statue form and not just have one as a statue and the other as a bust.

I don't think the difference colour of base is that important, could get that even if they were both Domestic, I should think.

The only real difference is the wording under the base 'International Version'.

So there are 1000 figures done with this base and 500 done without it. :cuckoo:

But still, they do look great together. :clap

Bill

ahh ebay ;)

What do you think of them being displayed like this?

DSC01885_Bill2in1.jpg

or does it just look wrong?

Some comments would be appreciated guys.

Bill

What do you think of them being displayed like this?

DSC01885_Bill2in1.jpg

or does it just look wrong?

Some comments would be appreciated guys.

Bill

Actually I like that look.. since Gollum/Smeagal are one in the same! I actually wished SSC would have gone the route! But having two wouldn't be too shabby!

Actually I like that look.. since Gollum/Smeagal are one in the same! I actually wished SSC would have gone the route! But having two wouldn't be too shabby!

Thanks attom44 :wave I appreciate you comment.

I'm a little undecided myself and I don't want to go ahead and drill the required whole, if it doesn't look right. :slap

Any other advice guys?

Bill

I like it too!

However, I personally would not, because they also look great side by side. I would hate to see you drill/alter the statue just for a different way to display it. Of course, that is my opinion, either way they will look great... just be careful!

I personally think it looks weird with the 2 on the same base. I'd display them separately. Or just change them out once in a while like I do. Maybe as your mood changes! Of course if you're bi-polar you could be changing it out a lot!

I think Smeagol should be ontop.

I hear that's their arrangement anyway :lol

:lol

Very good Jon :wave :clap

I had a look at that, but I think Gollum is better viewed from a low perspective and Smeagol from a higher one...that is why I have Gollum on top...hope that doesn't bother them too much :lol

I think I will display them side-by-side though...just not over happy with them on the same rock :slap

Thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated. :hi5:

Bill

#664 in the house!

Best PF to date imho

IMG_2534.jpg

EPIC! dunno why but i just like this pose and the facial expression more than any other lotr statue. I think this defines the whole franchise.

It's becoming my all time favorite, almost beating tychus findlay...almost :)

Back