Crysis 2 (For PC, PS3, and Xbox 360)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
unfiltered xbox 360 gameplay

<object width="853" height="510"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/d9eeO9J-qfk?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/d9eeO9J-qfk?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="510"></embed></object>

Looks pretty good, even considering the limitation. Odd that they've still not shown any PS3 footage though.

Thanks for posting, Karma.

PC Demo is out!
Downloading it as I type now, hopefully I'll have no problems in creating an account to play it as lots of ppl have complained about not being able to log in to play the Demo.

How was the first game? I now wanna get Crysis 2 because I saw how cool the figure is :dunno It's normal right? I'm not weird, I'm just a :FREAK:

Ehh, just played the multiplayer demo. It's alright. I want single-player damnit.

The visuals aren't as impressive as Crysis/Warhead... but that may be due to it being a multiplayer demo and not having "very high" settings.

It ran pretty well at the highest setting running off of only one of my graphics cards though, I can imagine how perfect it would be for the full version supporting dual.

I'm hearing the retail game will ship DX9 only with DX11 being released as a patch later on. Not liking this.

Crysis 2 PS3 is Sub-HD

Mazinger dude, the well known wizard from Neogaf has found out the resolution for Crysis 2 PS3 and it runs at a resolution of 1024*720. This is really surprising since Cevat Yerli had boasted that the PS3 version will use the SPU’s power a lot.

Looks like it’s really tough for multiplatform games to achieve parity because of the conflicting architecture both the consoles have

https://www.gamersmint.com/crysis-2-ps3-is-sub-hd/

Been playing the Crysis 2 multiplayer demo (for the PC) for a little while now and it's pretty cool. Graphics are amazing. Unfortunately, I just got an error message and it closed up on me.

It was a blast, though.

i was plating the PS3 demo earlier, it was OKAY, the graphics are good but not as wowing as the hype led it to believe,.

My biggest gripe would be that the character colors blend too easily into the bright colors of the map, makes it very hard to see enemies ans well as the movement speed of the characters being too fast too,.

The nanosuit is far from a came-changer IMO, the energy runs out too quickly, and the suit powers haven't felt like an aid as of yet (maybe they need to be upgraded to be usefull)

Many other games old and new have better multiplayer, the full release may change my mind, but i think if i buy this it'd be mainly for Singleplayer, and all the other great FPS like KZ3 and BFBC2 for multiplayer. brink;s SMART system looks like it will be more fluid than the climbing in this game.

The Crysis 2 PC demo plays like a dream on max settings. The lighting is incredibly realistic, the weapons (even the basic demo ones) look great, the overall look of the game is top-notch. However, the textures don't quite seem as high-res as in the first game. Wish there was a specific graphics settings screen that you could mess around with like in the first game.
Lastly, hitting the spacebar will automatically make you strength jump and hitting the shift button will automatically start speed sprinting. Putting the suit modes together with basic functions is a hassle and wastes energy, especially if you simply want to jump over a tiny obstacle.

Hopefully these issues will be fixed in the final game. At least the suit controls one.

The Crysis 2 PC demo plays like a dream on max settings. The lighting is incredibly realistic, the weapons (even the basic demo ones) look great, the overall look of the game is top-notch. However, the textures don't quite seem as high-res as in the first game. Wish there was a specific graphics settings screen that you could mess around with like in the first game.
Lastly, hitting the spacebar will automatically make you strength jump and hitting the shift button will automatically start speed sprinting. Putting the suit modes together with basic functions is a hassle and wastes energy, especially if you simply want to jump over a tiny obstacle.

Hopefully these issues will be fixed in the final game. At least the suit controls one.

Jumping only activates strength mode if you hold down the spacebar and I don't remember being able to run without speed mode in the first game anyways

I've tried and even tapping the spacebar activates strength mode. I heard from someone who got the leaked beta that in the singleplayer, the bar has to be double-tapped. I don't know for sure, so I guess we'll have to find out next week.

Also, you could both run and jump in the first Crysis in any mode. Shift in all modes except for speed would let you run, but shift in speed mode would let you sprint. Same applied to jumping.

Sweet goodness, that PC video is what I've been waiting for. The visuals are stellar.

Multiplayer is all that matters anyway.

This kind of logic is exactly what's keeping companies milking their **** into the ground.

You obviously have no clue what Crysis is about. No one cares about Crysis Multiplayer (proved by the lack of support and community within it), it has always been about the free-roaming open-world single-player.

Back