Vanquish

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just played the demo and I have to say it's pretty sweet, I like the chaos of a fast paced shooter and I like the designs of the suits and the mechs.

I had it on order, but had to cancel due to other stuff coming, but I'm gonna reorder with a $10 credit I got from Amazon. :yess:

I'm playing Bayonetta right now and I've been looking forward to Vanquish since I first saw a preview of it a few months ago.

I'm going to wait until I can get it for around $30 though, as I still have many games I haven't even started yet.

I just played the demo and I have to say it's pretty sweet, I like the chaos of a fast paced shooter and I like the designs of the suits and the mechs.

I had it on order, but had to cancel due to other stuff coming, but I'm gonna reorder with a $10 credit I got from Amazon. :yess:

I think this might be a sleeper hit! :lecture

gonna get this game with an exchange from one of my b2g1 games. played the demo and really liked it...didn't care for the marcus wannabe though.

I downloaded the playable demo of Vanquish , and thought it was amazing.
I realy can't wait until it comes out 22/10/10 i think.

Jay

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/mHJjVcX9SgM?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mHJjVcX9SgM?fs=1&hl=en_GB&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

definately picking this one up. though i normally dont base my purchase too much on a review but its good to know that ign gave this one a 8.5 and gamespot gave it a 9.0, plus the demo was fun so looking forward to a long weekend with this one and fallout.

This game is superb. It's so frantic and fun. Great graphics and gameplay. Also the main character sounds like David Hayter. Can't tell if it's him or not. I highly recommend this game.

This game is superb. It's so frantic and fun. Great graphics and gameplay. Also the main character sounds like David Hayter. Can't tell if it's him or not. I highly recommend this game.

Yep this game is stunning and very fun to play , got it yesterday and finished it today 6 hours.
It real is a good game , the best game i have bought this year , way better than medal of honour.
I loved every minute of it.

Jay

Played about an hour so far and it is incredibly intense. Enjoying this as much as I did Bayonetta, which was a surprising amount.

Completed this today. Wasn't as short as some have said. I enjoyed every second if it. The most fun game I've played for ages.

Back