inFamous 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished my first play through as a hero. The ending is quite abrupt. Managed to do everything possible but it caps out at 89%. I guess the remaining 11% is the evil play through condensed. :lol

I really enjoyed it. It's about equal with the first game. I really like the Ice Launch and Lightning Tether powers, I wish they were given to you earlier in the game.

With the tether, you could zoom across half the city without touching the ground if you're skilled enough at linking the tethers from building to building (or even ground to ground).

Going to start my evil play through soon. Hoping to platinum this game.

I think pretty much everything in this game is better than the first, just cole voice really is the downer.

I love the way you have more faster and multiple options than standard climbing, like the ice launch, the jump off of cars, the grindlifts, the enhanced static thrusters.

And i love the Amp, the idea of channeling his power into a melee weapon for better damage is inspired.

Once i finish my good playthrough i'm straight onto Evil for platinum trophy status.

For me this is a 9.8/10

I so want a Cole figure from Hot Toys, it's at the top of my videogame list now.

Finished the Good playthrough and moved onto the Evil one..

I really hope there is an InFamous 3, however...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Thoughts?

He's definitely coming back. That's how I feel, anyway. However, it'll be tough for the writers to write themselves out of the corner they've put themselves in with both the good ending and bad. The good ending especially, considering the fate of anyone who is a conduit. I won't say anymore to avoid spoilers.

i've been doing my first UGC mission, got it all sorted except for the checkpoints.

Cole will go to objective A, then objective B, then checkpoint, if he dies the he'll start at objective B BUT all of the enemies before the checkpoint will respawn and objective briefings and markers will be as if he started the match from the beginning instead of where he is at in the level.

Hey guys i just finished my 2nd UGC.

Its based on the Batman Arkham Asylum Challenge rooms.

Its called "Amped-up challenge room 1" and is on the bridge to flood town.

It came together really nicely actually, let me know how you get on.

well personally what i would like to see is

Spoiler Spoiler:

but thats just me

Guy i've been working on another UGc level this evening a cpuple of hours in and still going, i FINALLY manage to sort out checkpoints.

This is my most intensive level so far, i'll post the name and location when i'm done.

Heres a hint, theres a reason they call Cole THE DEMON.

Guy i've been working on another UGc level this evening a cpuple of hours in and still going, i FINALLY manage to sort out checkpoints.

This is my most intensive level so far, i'll post the name and location when i'm done.

Heres a hint, theres a reason they call Cole THE DEMON.

Finally got around to cleaning up my latest level and publishing it...

Check it out in flood town near the water on the tracks, its called "the vampiric evolution of Cole MacGrath part 1"

Infamous 2 Hero Edition is $59.99 at GameStop:

5455551625_5064de003d.jpg

Sold out online, currently.

I recently platinumed this game, and I have to say I thought the evil ending was much better than the good.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm interested to see how they handle a 3rd game since the endings were so different, the first game's endings were essentially the same.

New DLC coming soon...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voBwY9LUGyo&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voBwY9LUGyo&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

I'm looking forward to this, maybe one of the few DLC that i buy this year.

Check it out in flood town near the water on the tracks, its called "the vampiric evolution of Cole MacGrath part 1"

342 plays, 77 favourites and 4.5 stars, i'm pretty happy it was well recieved, got me back into working on part 2 :yess:

Just finished playing Infamous, so had to rush out and get the 2nd one....first shock to me: new voice/new look. 2nd shock: how much a visual improvement the 2nd one is over first.

Don't like the convenient 'The Beast destroyed everything' in old game before in a single cutscene, but whatever.

Just hope the side missions are not so frakking repetitive as in the first game

The side missions are as repetitive as ever, but Infamous 2 is an awesome game.

Ok, cool - at least I know.....kinda blown away by the look of the game....background noise seems pretty quiet....

Sound was excellent in game 1; this one, its just soft at times.

The voice actor for Cole sounds like Clifton Collins Jr - dude that played Romulan 2nd-in-command in 'Star Trek' in 09

Ok, cool - at least I know.....kinda blown away by the look of the game....background noise seems pretty quiet....

Sound was excellent in game 1; this one, its just soft at times.

The voice actor for Cole sounds like Clifton Collins Jr - dude that played Romulan 2nd-in-command in 'Star Trek' in 09

I'm doing the opposite right now. Replayed Infamous 2 and now replaying 1. 2 is definitely more polished and I hate how long it takes to unlock basic stuff like thrusters in the first game. 2 was just a more enjoyable experience all around for me.

Yeah, I bought Infamous years ago, but never got into it until I finally picked it up and gave it a chance.....really enjoyed the 'spiderman sans spider powers' kinda vibe.

Thus far, Infamous 2 is pretty awesome. Cole is way more powerful at he beginning, and the look of the New Orleans style area is really fun to jump around.

Spent couple hours just picking up Shards and Dead Drops - love the background story.

Definitely buying Infamous Second Son

Back