Crysis 2 (For PC, PS3, and Xbox 360)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Traded this in today. Just too damn buggy. Unfortunately I traded it for Motorstorm Apocalypse as that's a steaming pile too. Will be trading that in tomorrow.

Really? I enjoyed Crysis 2 and after playing the MS Apocalypse demo I thought it was fun and a potential buy. What horrid taste in games you have.

Finished up Crysis 2 last night and have to say I was genuinely impressed. I do not play a lot of FPS (not into COD at all) but I do dig Halo and Resistance. I played the original Crysis several years ago on my roommate's computer and loved it so I was really looking forward to playing the sequel. All in all I enjoyed Crysis 2 more than the original and now I've got to start playing multiplayer plus I plan to play the campaign several more times. I just love how you can do so many different things to get through the game. Plus I totally dig the story. The third Crysis cannot get here soon enough for me.

I enjoyed if for what it was. Quite buggy though. Don't know if I'd buy a third if it was released.

Oi you, go _____* a refridgerator peckerneck. You've got the worst taste in games ever! U didn't like RDR, nuff said. You are a failure.

Oi you, go _____* a refridgerator peckerneck. You've got the worst taste in games ever! U didn't like RDR, nuff said. You are a failure.

Playing that game is like watching paint dry. I should have traded in that turd like my buddy did on like week 3 of owning it. Stop derailing the thread and go back to liking terrible games.

You don't like Crysis 2, so bye.

Picked this up at Walmart tonight, i think the dude made a mistake when punching up the price on this game as it was supposed to be $59.99 but, i paid $49. :D

Also grabbed this for $15...

batman_20th_anniversary_blu-ray.jpg

Back