WWE All-Stars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was the biggest Warrior fan back in the day so I'm psyched he's going to be one of the two wrestlers in the demo.

I was planning to pre-order the game from Gamestop today so I could get the Million Dollar Man DLC, but when I read that the demo's set for Tuesday I decided I'll try the demo before committing to a pre-order deposit.

I went from thinking that this looked like a big waste of time to thinking that this could be just the type of wrestling game that I've been waiting for...we'll see how it plays on Tuesday!

I've liked the look of this from day one, anything would beat yet another damn SvR update.

PEOPLE WAKE UP!!!! SvR is the same game every year with a new roster and one or two updated features.

I think WWE ALL STARS is a breath of ____ING fresh-air for wrestling fans, welcome it.

Demolition would have been great.

Personally, I wish the entire roster was made up of legends. There are a few superstars I don't mind having in the game, but I'd rather have more guys from the 80's and 90's like Razor Ramon, Diesel, Brutus the Barber, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, etc.

PSN updates at 7 EST. Loved the demo...played 4 matches, and enjoyed each one. That says alot considering that I hate Rey, haha.

AllStars_HonkyTonkMansm.jpg

Played the demo tonight and loved it. I've stopped watching it on TV but it was nice to play a wrestling game again. I remember all the great games on the N64 and it brought back some of those memories for me.

any one else see that theres a 8 button wwe all stars arcade stick also available for this game on release!!

Sweet. i hope they do ALOT of DLC

Here is the DLC according to THQ website....https://www.thq.com/uk/help/lb-faq/1799?popup=1

Which does not have the Honky Tonk Man since he was a mystery character.

Downloadable Content
• Big Bossman
• Chris Jericho
• Jerry "The King" Lawler
• Michael Hayes
• Mark Henry
• R-Truth
• The Million Dollar Man Ted DiBiase
• Ted DiBiase
• Dusty Rhodes
• Cody Rhodes
• Hawk
• Animal

THQ have taken many directions creatively over the years but one thing always remains constant.......the piss poor gameplay.

Back