inFamous 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so as I said before I got the hero edition, now I'm still stuck at work and can only look at all the stuff, but wasn't this suppossed to come with a infamous 1 Cole outfit? It only mntions the kessler skin, any one know what the dealio is?

The Classic Cole outfit is included but just isn't labeled. Once you redeem the Super Voucher code, you'll see it.

Cool man thanks for the response, I just saw that there's also a reaper outfit and some other weapon skins! I want those now too, lol and the back pack is really nice too

Yeah the sling pack is a really nice bonus. The statue is okay, but I always prefer practical items in Collector's/LE packages.

I think I'm getting closer to the end. The beast is only about 300 miles away now.

shh dont spoil anything lol i havent even installed it yet cause ive been stuck working all weekend, and yeah the backpack is awesome, the statue is ok (really makes me want a HT fig) maybe ill just bash one or something

I downloaded the first Infamous with the welcome back program from Sony. Well after just playing for 20min I will definitely not be getting the 2nd one. All because of inverted camera controls, ruined the game for me. :mad:

I downloaded the first Infamous with the welcome back program from Sony. Well after just playing for 20min I will definitely not be getting the 2nd one. All because of inverted camera controls, ruined the game for me. :mad:

OPTIONS ---> CAMERA CONTROL ---> Switch from INVERTED to NORMAL.

:stick

I own the first, but played only for an hour or so. Controls are no problem for me, but I wasnt drawn to the story. It does look fairly nice. I need to be in the mood for it, i guess

I think I'm getting closer to the end. The beast is only about 300 miles away now.

I'm about 900 miles away, so far i'm enjoying it loads, my save is on 17. the sacrifice, i think.

I recall Infamous having about 30-40 missions? you reckon this is the same, cos it feels shorter so far.

Do the static thrusters upgrade? Cos on the demo cole seemed to glide higher and further, that was my favourite part of the demo.

I'm about 900 miles away, so far i'm enjoying it loads, my save is on 17. the sacrifice, i think.

I recall Infamous having about 30-40 missions? you reckon this is the same, cos it feels shorter so far.

Do the static thrusters upgrade? Cos on the demo cole seemed to glide higher and further, that was my favourite part of the demo.

Yeah I do think this game is shorter than the first. At least when it comes to the story. I'm at 27 and the ends feels near. However, There are 60 side missions (the yellow icon variety) and practically limitless User Generated missions (the greenies), so I think it isn't hurting for content.

The static thrusters do upgrade once you reach a certain point in the story. You'll also gain a really kickass ability that makes travel much easier but I'll say no more so to not spoil it.

I tried not to play too much of the demo because i knew that having all the powers to play with would sorta ruin the full game for me. :lol

I like the new left d-pad to select different combinations of powers, and pretty much everything. If it wasnt for Batman AA & AC, then this would be the best superhero game out there, the best thing is the excellent gameplay the worst is the story going from plausible to weird at times.

I mean i get the conduits having a gene that is activated by the ray sphere, but when thos crab mutants men things showed up no one said "WTF are those things", the story is the weakest part and the ugly civilian character animations. Ecerthing else rules!

Cant stand Nix though, too obvious and whorish.

I kinda wish that there was a faster way to switch between abilities. The left d-pad is fine since it pauses the action, but it's not quick enough when you're in heated combat.

I don't like Nix either. Her personality, her design, even her powers aren't interesting to me. On the other hand, Kuo is a pretty bland alternative. :lol

Please do man, you really should give the first game a proper play through, the ending was my favorite of any video game ice played, it was a huge WTF moment for me lol but in a good intriguing way

Although i'm loving the game i do really really miss Cole, as in the Grizzled infamous 1 cole with the gravelly voice, as a hero he was a kindof reluctant hero, reminded me of a quintissential badass, where as the new cole has a bit of a baby face when compared and the new voice just isn't as good, i can live with it cos i dont take the story or anything too serious i love the game for the great gameplay, but if they recast Nate Drake in Uncharted 2 then i'd have been super pissed of.

This game is good, but the main story is WAY too short. I'm also wondering which ending is canon because alot of crap happened.

I'm gunna make one, so far I have using a Bruce lee body with a pesos head, still don't know what I'll do about the outfit though

Although i'm loving the game i do really really miss Cole, as in the Grizzled infamous 1 cole with the gravelly voice, as a hero he was a kindof reluctant hero, reminded me of a quintissential badass, where as the new cole has a bit of a baby face when compared and the new voice just isn't as good, i can live with it cos i dont take the story or anything too serious i love the game for the great gameplay, but if they recast Nate Drake in Uncharted 2 then i'd have been super pissed of.

To be honest I couldn't tell what was different about Cole's face compared to how he looked in the first game. It just looked like a more detailed character model in inFamous 2. The voice I had no problem with.

Cole was never a particularly interesting character design to begin with.

Just got my third blast core with some cool new moves, yay!

One thing i'd love for InFamous 3 would be a teleportation power like nix or flight power like Kuo.

I'd be real easy to do just hold L1 to aim at a building, hit the teleport button and cole would BZZZ away in a cloud of electricity (like BAMF) onto the side of that building

Or better yet a flight zoom power where you'd hold L1 press the flight button, maybe call it Circuit dash, or electric drill or something and aim wherever and Cole would zoom fly about 50 metres in a vortex of electricity, you could fly up high and then static thruster down, or drill through a bunch of enemies.

Both would look fantastic.

Back