Dead Island

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They had pong back in her day didnt they ? And that had some major cliffhangers.

Finally got a copy last night, and have about 5 hours in. A lot of fun so far and I've only encountered 1 minor bug ( I was walking to deliver some alcohol and suddenly moved backwards into a bush for about 3 seconds). I've had no repeats of the glitch, and no other issues. I will say I love the animation of a thug swinging his broken limbs at you once you shatter them with an imact weapon.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if

Spoiler Spoiler:
:slap

Does anyone know if

Spoiler Spoiler:
:slap

Wow i didnt even think about that happening.I am going to say no because the people that you were helping are gone for good.On the flip there is a new game + and it keeps all the info that you did.And FYI guys theres no way to get to level 50 in one play through even if you did all the side missions.I did all but one and beat the game at level 35.Plus loved the game to the point of being random and racking up ex points and still only level 35.

Wow i didnt even think about that happening.I am going to say no because the people that you were helping are gone for good.On the flip there is a new game + and it keeps all the info that you did.And FYI guys theres no way to get to level 50 in one play through even if you did all the side missions.I did all but one and beat the game at level 35.Plus loved the game to the point of being random and racking up ex points and still only level 35.

Wow...well that really sucks. I just wanted that damned machete. I was thinking if I joined a game with someone that was doing that quest, I could still get the machete right? Id hate to have to wait to the end of a second play through to get it...damn.

Yeah i think if you play that mission it will give the same weapon at your level because i played with lower level people and it gave me my level reward and there level reward as well.But as soon as you move on theres some badass weapons on the final chapter that would trump the machete.I would check the next part to even see if it even matters

Yeah i think if you play that mission it will give the same weapon at your level because i played with lower level people and it gave me my level reward and there level reward as well.But as soon as you move on theres some badass weapons on the final chapter that would trump the machete.I would check the next part to even see if it even matters

Thanks. I wanted the Tijuana Machete to use the Old Smokey Mod on. I think I may just head to the next part...Thanks again.

I'm looking for any of these...

Master Chef
Viking of the South
Bushmaster
Banisher
Eviscerator
Assassin's Greed

Any help is appreciated.

Old Smokey IS the best electric mod, the only one better IMO is Deathstalker. :lecture

Been playing this for the past few days. I'm getting real pissed off. I wasted about 2 hours looking for the downed jet in the Nighthawk mission the other day only to find you can't even complete it till Act 3 so tonight I finally completed it but didn't get any ex points or the military machete that your supposed to get once completed :mad:

This will kick Dead Island's ass!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNUjMJngfVY[/ame]

I loved the first Alan Wake, although the story kinda left me hanging..I'll check out that one though :D

Yeah I know what you mean, the story looks abit better this time but the game play graphics look outstanding!!

Back