inFamous 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, Second Son is my most anticipated game right now I think. Looks awesome and I really look forward to playing an Infamous game on a much more powerful machine.

I do think that the first game does a much better job of separating good and evil. I'm playing evil right now and feel like a real tool sometimes LOL.

For sure. The gameplay footage is the most impressive I've seen from any next gen game. The particle effects, physics and animation are looking so good. I understand that the "smoke" powers are just the first of several that you get. I'm not sure how that works, but I can imagine hoe cool it will be to have multiple element types to play with in an Infamous game.

I'll be happy with all of those and draw distances.....if I never see another person or object 'pop' out of thing air as I get closer, its fine by me!

update: Infamous 2 is very fast paced compared to the original; so far, no two side missions have been exact, so I am gonna say they seem a lot more varied that the first one. I would scream (not actually) when I had to destroy 12 of those privacy violating conduits or whatnot every island

Last edited:
I'll be happy with all of those and draw distances.....if I never see another person or object 'pop' out of thing air as I get closer, its fine by me!

update: Infamous 2 is very fast paced compared to the original; so far, no two side missions have been exact, so I am gonna say they seem a lot more varied that the first one. I would scream (not actually) when I had to destroy 12 of those privacy violating conduits or whatnot every island

Counter-surveillance missions. Yeah, those suck hard. Why 12 of them? Takes forever. Spy games missions annoy me too. You might be getting a false impression of 2 though. The first island introduces all the varieties of side quests and you'll be redoing them for the rest of the game. I particularly hated the "overcharge" missions. If you're connected, you can do player created missions. Those can be good and Sucker-Punch has a bunch of them available too.

Thanks, Snappahead; yeah, did a couple of the UGC type missions - pretty decent

Ok, will prepare myself for similar side missions on the next section.

I never minded the old cut scenes, but from what I've seen with the new game, it'll be good stuff. These guys really know their facial animations. Nicely done stuff so far.

Gotta say guys, pretty blown away at how polished game 2 is compared to 1; thought 1 looked pretty good when I played it - the character models are the obvious major improvement. That, and lighting.

Cant wait to see what they do with a game with 4.5 gigs of memory at their disposal

Infamous 2 is the gift that keeps on giving for me. Just plain AWESOME....honestly, even the side missions are way, way more interesting in Infamous 2 than the first one.

Not one lame side mission and the story and gameplay is really keeping me going...

Picked up the DLC for this game so will play that when done with first playthrough.

Done about 36/60 side missions so they are going fast!

Infamous 2 is the gift that keeps on giving for me. Just plain AWESOME....honestly, even the side missions are way, way more interesting in Infamous 2 than the first one.

Not one lame side mission and the story and gameplay is really keeping me going...

Picked up the DLC for this game so will play that when done with first playthrough.

Done about 36/60 side missions so they are going fast!

Yeah, it's a killer game. My favorite PS3 exclusive. I've done three playthroughs of it and could easily fire it up again tomorrow and do it all over again. It's just a fun game to play.

Well, I am glad I 'discovered' this series before PS4.....I was missing out!

Update: beat the game! Awesome overall. On to Festival of Blood!

Last edited:
Back