Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really wanted the EX, but I got the regular at the Resintopia show in NJ for $250.00. Couldn't pass up that deal, especially since everything was perfect on the figure and base.

cap1.jpg

cap2.jpg

Congrats Man, he is amazing!

I finally received Cap today (because of the split shipment) and I'm really sad, because the body is broken.. and the shield and the head have some paint issues :(
Just contacted SSC.. I hope I get an answer soon

I finally got an answer from SSC and they won't replace the body.
There are 2 options

1. I reglue the body.. and I get a $40 credit
2. send it back to SSC and I get my money back

god dammit.. they piss me off :(

There are 2 options

sorry to hear that bro , did you order the exclusive?

It is so sad to hear that Sideshow are behaving so badly.It's really a shame....
In my opinion, i would choose the "send it back"-option....

Sorry to hear that SS doesn't have any replacement parts. It stinks. I would agree to send it back and get your money back, as well as see if they would be willing to give you a decent discount on another item you want.

when he decides to sent the statue back he will get refunded by sideshow but he will loose the amount he had to pay fedex for taxes ( since he his located in germany ) so this solution sucks big time

when he decides to sent the statue back he will get refunded by sideshow but he will loose the amount he had to pay fedex for taxes ( since he his located in germany ) so this solution sucks big time

I forgot that he was from Germany...I feel for you brother!!! I would ignore my suggestion then. In that sense I would consider trying to have SS give you the bigger discount on a future order or ask for more than $40 for the hassle. It's a damned if you do....damned if you don't situation.

I'm getting more and more pissed off
After checking the shipper with other collectors photos we even noticed that we got a reg edition shipper with handwritten "exclusive" and "1" at the end of the item number

I payed too much taxes for just returning him.
I sent that fricking b.. from SSC another mail, claiming that I want a new statue with the right shipper..
or a full refund with an additional credit

Can't wait for the answer..

I'm getting more and more pissed off
After checking the shipper with other collectors photos we even noticed that we got a reg edition shipper with handwritten "exclusive" and "1" at the end of the item number

I payed too much taxes for just returning him.
I sent that fricking b.. from SSC another mail, claiming that I want a new statue with the right shipper..
or a full refund with an additional credit

Can't wait for the answer..

wtf is this bs, dont let sideshow off the hook. Demand you get full refund plus additional credit for the taxes you have to pay as the fault lies entirely with sideshow. What kind of ______ is this they send you a statue with a handwritten exclusive on the box, and everything was broken.

You purchased a brand new statue not a damaged/refurbished item, this is definitely not acceptable. I think sometime sideshow ships the crap items to their international customers knowing it will be difficult for them to return. It seems everywhere you look there are complaints about their quality from international buyers.

sucks for you dude!

There are 2 options

There was a few defects in mine as well and Sideshow said all of their replacements also have slight defects so they just said to send it back but I have to pay for shipping because they're not "manufacturer defects" and aren't willing to pay for the return costs. BS if you ask me after years of loyalty to them:slap

we never had any problems with Sideshow.
The last body replacement was the Willow statue which had a few small paint issues on her leg.
I can't really understand why they won't replace the body now.
I didn't get an answer yesterday, so I wrote a new very long mail, complaining all the issues and I will send that one out later to Daniel Campisi and Jaclyn ..telling them that I only accept 2 options a full replacement or a full refund and an extra credit.
That girl Ashley is not very helpful..

oh and btw I'm a she.. :p

Sorry about all your troubles Baelsan.
You should ask for Jennifer. Extremely helpful so anytime I have issues, she has always helped me.
Last time, I even forgot to send the waiver form so the UPS can just drop it off without sig and I called at the day when it was shipping, and she was like...O crap...hold on they're shipping it now. She put me on hold for a looong time cause she ran to shipping and made sure to hold mine until we got the waiver form sorted out.

I agree, you need to be firm, what sucks is if you end up just getting a refund, its gonna cost you more in the long run trying to get an EX since its sold out and you're only option is probably ebay, and last time I checked, since the PF is getting great review, the EX was already going north of $500.

I'm really bummed to hear about some of the QC problems with the latest round of arrivals. I'd be gutted if something were wrong with mine. Its such an awesome statue and I literally notice it and look at it everyday and this is what, over a month since delivery now?

I really hope you guys end up with good pieces or can at least implement a satisfactory fix to your existing pieces.

I'm also sorry for those having troubles. As Khev said, these are amazing and how I managed to get a flawless one is beyond me looking at how badly some of these are damaged. I don't even know how some of those pics could even happen! Crazy. Really hope you all get your Cap issues resolved and get a replacement because I couldnt live without him now.

There are 2 options

That sucks especially since you have to ship overseas :(

new update on my broken Cap
after a few more mails, I finally got the offer for a replacement.. body and head only.
Well I accepted.. I can live with the damaged ..battle damaged.. shield ;)
Yesterday I got a new mail that replacement will be shipping soon and when body and head look "acceptable" I have to destroy the broken body and head

new update on my broken Cap
after a few more mails, I finally got the offer for a replacement.. body and head only.
Well I accepted.. I can live with the damaged ..battle damaged.. shield ;)
Yesterday I got a new mail that replacement will be shipping soon and when body and head look "acceptable" I have to destroy the broken body and head

Hang on to your leather shoulder pouch, don't destroy it. Never know if you may need a back up.:wink1:

Back