Supergirl Premium Format Figure (comic)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Click the link! Buy now!
Supergirl - Premium Format up for pre-order!

[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]
Look, up in the sky! Landing soon as part of our DC Comics superhero collection, Sideshow is proud to present the Supergirl Premium Format™ Figure.

Born Kara Zor-El on the doomed planet Krypton, Superman’s long-lost cousin Supergirl shares his iconic ‘S’ emblem and all of his phenomenal superpowers.

3002641-product-feature.jpg

dc-comics-supergirl-premium-format-300264-02.jpg

dc-comics-supergirl-premium-format-300264-04.jpg

Still searching to find her identity on our home planet, the Girl of Steel takes flight in a 24″ tall gravity defying composition high above Earth’s atmosphere, with her perfectly tailored cape billowing out behind her. Simply radiating with a dazzling smile, she’s equally ready to light up the room or humanity’s most dangerous enemies.

dc-comics-supergirl-premium-format-300264-07.jpg

dc-comics-supergirl-premium-format-300264-08.jpg

dc-comics-supergirl-premium-format-300264-10.jpg

Sideshow Exclusive Edition

The Sideshow Exclusive edition will include the ability to display Kara with her faithful feline companion, Streaky the Supercat hot on her heels! (Shown below.)

dc-comics-supergirl-premium-format-3002641-02.jpg

A must have for DC Comics or Superman fans, Sideshow’s Supergirl Premium Format™ Figure will take your collection light years above and beyond!
Artist Credits

Stanley “Artgerm” Lau (Design)
Ian MacDonald (Design)
Zane Yarbrough (Design)
Zac Roane (Design)
Keith Kopinski (Design)
Mark Newman (Sculpt)
Will Harbottle (Sculpt)
Alfred Peredes (Sculpt)
David Fischer (Paint)
Kat Sapene (Paint)
Esther Skandunas (Costuming)
Sideshow Design & Development Team

The regular and Exclusive edition of Supergirl will each be priced at $424.99, with optional payment plans available. Pre-orders begin this Thursday, March 10th.

For more pictures go to Sideshow Collectibles - Supergirl Premium Format

Last edited:
Im sorry to SS and the people who designed this. One of the ugliest things ive ever seen. Nothing looks nice on this. Just my opinion

What are you looking at? You must be talking only about Streaky the cat, cause the actual statue is a beautiful Supergirl. You would have to go to Sweden and Norway to find a gorgeous blond like this 1. :lol

It looks all wrong to me. Is the hand saluting or brushing the hair from her face. The light eyes, light skin and blonde hair looks odd all together. And with the slight forward lean, well, we know how that goes. It could be just me. But this is my least favorite female statue by a mile.

A lot of people don't like the sculpt but it's all beauty in the eye of the beholder. Right before she comes, we'll see the final photos for the public. I'm sure she might look a little different for better or worse.

When are we going to get a redesigned PF Supergirl piece as I just can't spend money on this one. I have the other DC PF ladies, however, this one is subpar by far. I'm with CtrlAltElite on this one ...
Sideshow?

Back