1/6 SSC 1:6 Batman - Gotham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I've seen some QC issues in this thread, I'm curious: how does Sideshow handle such issues if you buy through a reseller? I might pick this guy up from a nearby retailer and I'm wondering if any issues would go through my retailer or Sideshow.
You contact your retailer and the retailer will contact SS. That's usually how it goes.

I had been setting money aside for the Hot Toys BVS Batman, but after that film left such a bad taste in my mouth I decided I couldn't spend that level of money on a collectible for it

That's how I felt after leaving Civil War:lol

It should unhook at the buckle. Thats how the belt on the first one came off.

Oh, I see. So if I'm trying to unhook it should I be sliding it vertically or horizontally (i.e. which way is the hook oriented)?

I'm your nightmare

b3334a12c4388d7a3f00a3f23bb38ea2.jpg

48e594a64358b7b45da68b25cddd22a0.jpg

561cb618ad7ebca9398a4a350c049e30.jpg

从我的 iPad 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Got mine as well, was waiting for a good sale on him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope y'all enjoy him as much as I do. I have the blue/gray Bats also, but I'm still really glad I got the Gotham Knight version, too. If y'all wouldn't mind, more pics when you get him would be great!

I just this Gotham knight today too for $25 off and free shipping. I was waiting for a good deal to come around and today was it. I also got the blue version and it's a great figure. Congrats to others who ordered him today too.

Anyone see this little tidbit on combining discounts? wonder if SS will let the orders go anyway considering its one of the ones that's coupon eligible

"This promotion cannot be combined with promotional gift cards, Rewards, site discounts, gift certificates, coupons, etc. Any discounts applied to free shipping items will be removed prior to processing, regardless of whether the site allowed you to apply multiple discounts."

Back