1/6 SSC 1:6 Batman - Gotham Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone see this little tidbit on combining discounts? wonder if SS will let the orders go anyway considering its one of the ones that's coupon eligible

"This promotion cannot be combined with promotional gift cards, Rewards, site discounts, gift certificates, coupons, etc. Any discounts applied to free shipping items will be removed prior to processing, regardless of whether the site allowed you to apply multiple discounts."

Hasn't it always said that tho? I'm pretty sure they deliberately did this. I get the impression they haven't moved a whole lot. The weird thing tho is how it's somehow more expensive to buy this on eBay than it is from SSC.

Hasn't it always said that tho? I'm pretty sure they deliberately did this. I get the impression they haven't moved a whole lot. The weird thing tho is how it's somehow more expensive to buy this on eBay than it is from SSC.

Yea it has always said that but you never know with sideshow. Hopefully it was intentional.

And yea I also checked eBay before I committed to buying from SS and saw how much of a mark up this was

ee16b350b1b5827bde0e2d63ef21fa3d.jpg
Just arrived. Not a perfect figure, need some paint touch ups to his glove/boots/cowl (looks blue/black instead of flat black) cape doesn't hang as well as the blue figure, but still good for $175 and glad I made the purchase. The spandex suit is fantastic and the long ears gives it a good gothic look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the cape different on this? The last pic has a shiny vinyl look to it or is it just lighting?

Is the cape different on this? The last pic has a shiny vinyl look to it or is it just lighting?

Yup, different fabric, looks great, but doesn't lay as flat on the body. Little harder to work with when setting your pose, but just be patient and it'll work.

Just arrived. Not a perfect figure, need some paint touch ups to his glove/boots/cowl (looks blue/black instead of flat black) cape doesn't hang as well as the blue figure, but still good for $175 and glad I made the purchase. The spandex suit is fantastic and the long ears gives it a good gothic look.

Great pic!

Love how the cape drapes mate,, where did u get for $175,? Its a steal

Love how the cape drapes mate,, where did u get for $175,? Its a steal

Thanks. During SDCC week, sideshow collectibles had some figures on their website on sale at $25 off, I'm pretty sure the sale is over, but I could be wrong.

DSC_0436.jpg

Got him today and started building my own belt for Batman. Its going to be made of military gear for a more realistic look. I might get him a new cape too but so far the only thing I don't like is how loose the mouth pieces are.

View attachment 282717

Got him today and started building my own belt for Batman. Its going to be made of military gear for a more realistic look. I might get him a new cape too but so far the only thing I don't like is how loose the mouth pieces are.

I put some clear fingernail polish on the circumference of the tabs of the faceplates... Now they fit great.

View attachment 282717

Congrats. I'm planning to do something with belt too when mine arrives. Can you suggest some suppliers for the metal findings like buckles and rings? Having a tough time finding online.

That's a great idea. Thanks.

Any time! It's not a permanent fix, because the polish will wear off over time, but all you have to do is reapply. I put a few layers on my faceplates six months ago and haven't had to reapply yet.

Back