Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some pics I took of this amazing PF... please excuse the subpar quality, I only have my iPhone camera :)

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1516.jpg

IMG_1517.jpg
IMG_1518.jpg

Thanks a lot guys! I appreciate it! :D :duff

I just got a new Besta so Cap and Thor are sharing a shelf and look awesome! When I set up some lights in there, I'll follow up with more pictures :rock

So, just got my replacement battle damaged arm / shield. I now have a spare BD Shield laying around with no arm or straps on it. Any ideas from the folks on here what to do with it?

i'm expecting my second replacement tomorrow , let's hope they don't screw it up this time :mad:

this piece is turning out a real nightmare for me :gah:

well i received my replacement today and i'm having another problem as the pin on his foot doesn't fit into the base , does anyone has tips how to resolve this or should i ask sideshow for another replacement? :dunno

well i received my replacement today and i'm having another problem as the pin on his foot doesn't fit into the base , does anyone has tips how to resolve this or should i ask sideshow for another replacement? :dunno

Mine was kind of a pain at first but eventually gut it to work.

Back