Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks jgama

I have already found a few interesting things in the forsale area ... Lol. As for Lee he will be there actually, but not when I am lol.
No problem...happy to help.:hi5:
you can go to the for sale thread here https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=75

Its updated all the time with new stuff so you can check it regularly. When you see something you simply pm (private message) them for your inquiry and you can also post on their thread that you sent them a pm so they know to look out for it. For the most part the sellers are top notch to deal with. :1-1: I haven't had any bad experiences. You'll obviously want to do some research with dealing with them so there is a thread for feedback here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68175

or you can check out their feedback reviews by clicking on their ID and going to the feedback tab. Likewise, they usually have an ebay ID so you can check their feedback ratings on ebay if you need to. I would imagine a lot of people are into artwork as well. It depends on the seller. Some are looking to trade, while others are just looking to sell. Don't be afraid to ask, like I said the people on here are very friendly.

Hope this helps and have fun at the convention. I recently went to the Wizard World Chicago convention and got my Spidey Comquette signed by Stan Lee with a COA. If he's there I highly recommed you meet him, I would imagine at 90 years old he may stop attending conventions so take advantage while you can. :)

Here is my little contribution !

212152525033e714ee436.jpg

212210255033eb318602f.jpg

212211415033eb7d4d08f.jpg

212212325033ebb089d7b.jpg

Fantastic statue, great pose, definitely love it ! :rock

great pictures but what annoys me with this statue is that Cap somewhat bends over to the right

I don't think mine does that.... hmmmmm. I'll take a look at mine after work and get back to you. There may be a little lean on mine but that looks like the leaning tower.

I just picked this up from Forbidden Planet

It is seriously one of my favourite PF's and one of the most impressive and detailed efforts I've seen from Sideshow in a long time.

I was on the fence about this as the production photos didnt WOW me, but after seeing the SDCC pics and in-hand pics, I reconsidered and went for it. BOY am I glad I did! Pictures do not do it justice, it looks great in person.

I am looking forward to an Avengers version (I loved his costume in the Avengers, it's Cap's comic costume on screen, how else could they have done it?)

Guys I was just wondering if there was ever an apcollectibles discount code for new buyers on this one? I haven't had a chance to check the entire thread yet.

Got mine yesterday and he is flawless. No googly eyes. What a fantastic statue. Looks great next to Thor. Can't wait for black widow.

Got mine yesterday and he is flawless. No googly eyes. What a fantastic statue. Looks great next to Thor. Can't wait for black widow.

i don't think there are many problems with googly eyes on this piece , just one guy on this board who was being too paranoid

So I ALMOST had one. I was literally read to buy one from a LCS(the had 3), and they were going to give to me at cost, but when the guy brought me the first one the base was scuffed and Caps helmet had a paint chip out of it small, but it was there. The second one a back pocket was totally torn almost right off, but I thought hey maybe we could mix and march the heads, nope helmet with a paint chip in almost the exact same spot. Now the third one was the display copy which has been sitting out in the open since it came out, but I wanted to have a look and sure enough the helmet had a tone of ware and tare marks all over it. The owner tried to convince me that there is no such thing as a perfect statue, but I have heard differently from you guys. Now I though about picking it up anyways, it was a good deal, but no shippers, damaged art boxes, and damaged statues, that just isn't how I want my first piece to go. I have a few other leads, but darn $350 all in was a good price ... To bad the statues fell short.

So I ALMOST had one. I was literally read to buy one from a LCS(the had 3), and they were going to give to me at cost, but when the guy brought me the first one the base was scuffed and Caps helmet had a paint chip out of it small, but it was there. The second one a back pocket was totally torn almost right off, but I thought hey maybe we could mix and march the heads, nope helmet with a paint chip in almost the exact same spot. Now the third one was the display copy which has been sitting out in the open since it came out, but I wanted to have a look and sure enough the helmet had a tone of ware and tare marks all over it. The owner tried to convince me that there is no such thing as a perfect statue, but I have heard differently from you guys. Now I though about picking it up anyways, it was a good deal, but no shippers, damaged art boxes, and damaged statues, that just isn't how I want my first piece to go. I have a few other leads, but darn $350 all in was a good price ... To bad the statues fell short.

That's a crap situation. Hope you can get one.

That's a crap situation. Hope you can get one.

Yeah, I was disappointed, and trust me the owner was pissed, BUT after I thought about it a little more I came to the conclusion that he knew they were damaged. He dropped the price down to cost way to quickly considering it was a $150 drop in price from the sticker.

I have found several others that are reasonably priced, and I will be picking this up, but a boardie has given me a great price on a Skaar regular edition, and that is a nice road too.

Thanks for the concern KingB

Thats a shame, however if it makes you feel better theres probably better prices out there. I got one off eBay for less than that with free shipping

Lol... I think that is the direction I may be heading. However, I get dinged a little for international shipping (taxes, fees, etc.)as I am in Canada. So we will see.

I live in Canada too. My Cap PF cost me something like $24 in brokerage/tax. That is about what all my PFs cost me from sideshow. Low cost for peace of mind.

I also get the them in 2 days.

I live in Canada too. My Cap PF cost me something like $24 in brokerage/tax. That is about what all my PFs cost me from sideshow. Low cost for peace of mind.

I also get the them in 2 days.

Do you like in Ontario? Fedex charged me close to $40 in brokerage/tax for my Cap PF :mad:

Back