Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:gah: Well it looks like I wont be getting this after all. I wanted to get a flex pay on this cause I just cant afford it this month and they told me they cant do that, so I had to cancel :slap This blows :monkey2

Congrats on the conversions guys!

This PF is the jewel of my collection right now. I've waited a LOOOONG time for an epic Captain America movie and TFA delivered on all levels. So glad to have a great Evans Cap in PF form, and at 500 pieces worldwide this is the most limited of all Cap PF's. A definite keeper! :duff

:gah: Well it looks like I wont be getting this after all. I wanted to get a flex pay on this cause I just cant afford it this month and they told me they cant do that, so I had to cancel :slap This blows :monkey2

You could had asked them to extend charging for about a week. I did that several times already this year.

With all the marvel disasters lately, i was really worried because if just 1 piece is bad the whole avenger setup is ruined. So glad cap america came out excellent, i have it displayed next to thor pf which also looks great despite some negative reviews.

With those 2 solid releases & out of the way, only hulk and black widow left. Hulk is from legacy so should be an automatic win, so it really just comes down to black widow being good, fingers crossed!

ironman isnt that big a deal, as there is already a good movie maquette out, worst case i just feed the flippers and grab that.

my movie avenger setup should be complete sometime next year, cant wait!

With all the marvel disasters lately, i was really worried because if just 1 piece is bad the whole avenger setup is ruined. So glad cap america came out excellent, i have it displayed next to thor pf which also looks great despite some negative reviews.

With those 2 solid releases & out of the way, only hulk and black widow left. Hulk is from legacy so should be an automatic win, so it really just comes down to black widow being good, fingers crossed!

ironman isnt that big a deal, as there is already a good movie maquette out, worst case i just feed the flippers and grab that.

But wouldn't you need an Iron Man maquette to complete your Avengers Movie PF lineup?

But wouldn't you need an Iron Man maquette to complete your Avengers Movie PF lineup?

bah you dont read my post do you :thwak i mean there is already a movie ironman out (vi too!), i could just grab that if sideshow doesnt release one or it turned out to be a disaster.

Movie based versions of Hawkeye and Nick Fury are also absent, along with Loki as the adversary.

You could had asked them to extend charging for about a week. I did that several times already this year.

yea Ive done that once but the problem is that I just cant afford it this month at all. Dutch is suppose to be released and on top of that, My work lays everyone off the last 2 weeks of june for some new shipment or something, so Im only getting 2 weeks of pay this month :( But next month, someone should sell me their extra Cap :pray: :lol

Movie based versions of Hawkeye and Nick Fury are also absent, along with Loki as the adversary.

hawkeye sucks, i hate the character in both the comic and movie, especially the comic... Who runs around with a bow when there are automatic assault rifles, the rate of fire alone destroys the bow.

dont mind adding nick fury to the avenger setup but he's not in the avenger team per se... the setup i envisioned is to have hulk in the back, with thor cap & ironman in the front. Finally black widow will stand on 1 side kinda by her own.

:yess:

yea Ive done that once but the problem is that I just cant afford it this month at all. Dutch is suppose to be released and on top of that, My work lays everyone off the last 2 weeks of june for some new shipment or something, so Im only getting 2 weeks of pay this month :( But next month, someone should sell me their extra Cap :pray: :lol

Sorry to hear that. I think when you pay the NRD, SSC should really help out the buyer. Hope you can pick one up later on.

hawkeye sucks, i hate the character in both the comic and movie, especially the comic... Who runs around with a bow when there are automatic assault rifles, the rate of fire alone destroys the bow.
Precision of projectiles is better than quantity of projectiles. :lecture
Suspend your disbelief, g. You will enjoy the ride more.

Who runs around with a shield when there are Iron and Hulkbuster armors, a rocket or grenade can kill the shield carrier

That's such a great idea - an easy place to go see all the pics. Simple and wonderful. Do you do this for a lot of PFs, or just the big winners?
Sorry for the delay in my reply Barb, I've not been online for a bit.
I try to do it whenever peeps do nice reviews for a piece. There are quite a few PF reviews as well as HT reviews in that Section, so if someone does a good review for the Forum I will most likely move it across. More peeps tend to provide pics/reviews for the 'Big winners' though.
It just makes things easier for others to see all the pics and reviews in one place.
I'm glad you like it :duff
x :wave

This Piece is awesome I did a review on him sideshow really nailed it:clap https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GhlLuEc1xk&feature=g-all-c
Cool, thanks for the Review, I've just copied it over to the Review thread for this piece:

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110818

x :peace

The movie probably could have done a better job of showing him do fantastic things with his bow. Maybe four arrows at once at four separate targets or having him take down one of those giant alien dropships David/Goliath-style by shooting an explosive into its eye or something.

The movie probably could have done a better job of showing him do fantastic things with his bow. Maybe four arrows at once at four separate targets or having him take down one of those giant alien dropships David/Goliath-style by shooting an explosive into its eye or something.

Yup hawkeye was very unimpressive in the avengers movie... but i love hawkeye in the ol comic's which is why i thank my lucky stars they are making a comic statue... really dissapointed with the way he is represented nowadays.. if i didnt have my love of him back in the day i can see why people based on his appearences now are not a fan.

Back