Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think ultimate Hawkeye is pretty sweet

954636-u_10_019_super.jpg

and I like how they made his costume pretty damn close to the comic

413809-ult_hawkeye.jpg

hawkeye.jpg

I cant picture if they went with something like this

hawkeye-green-arrow.jpg

Anyways, back on topic :lol Congrats to all those that converted, I hope I shall pick one up soon!

I cant picture if they went with something like this

hawkeye-green-arrow.jpg

You know they probably could have pulled something like that off but with a different, more cocky actor. You almost need a Stiffler type dude to be able to play that costume in the context of the movie, but it could have been done.

With a stone cold assassin played by a guy like Renner you really need the basic unassuming black that they went with.

Hmm back to topic....:) My Cap PF and Thor PF arrived today.. still in awe at how great these look. Will post pics tomorrow...:)

As I mentioned earlier I've got my exclusive Cap displayed on a top shelf in the corner of our family room so anytime I'm sitting on the couch I get to look up at his BD shield.

DSC07752.jpg

DSC07759.jpg

DSC07757.jpg

Grats guys. :duff
This is not only a great PF, but it turned out to be one of the best collectible. I love this thing.
Great job on the Cap movie poster backdrop Atom. Love the display man.

Last edited:
Just got Cap today and I am just completely blown away at home awesome and beautiful this statue is.... I took a ton of pics so I'll try to post them up tonight or tomorrow.

10/10! Amazing work, Sideshow! :clap:clap:clap

It's an amazing piece if there's one complaint
To be made is the battle damage shield should of
Been made for the right arm as well. Not visible at
All when display the way it is. What a shame

Great pics attom, where'd you get that TFA poster from? I don't believe I've seen it before.

Congrats on all the conversions! :clap :duff :clap

Here's mine proudly displayed in my living room. :D

picture.php

That Cap poster is fantastic, Attom, I'd like to know where you got it also!

Grats guys. :duff
This is not only a great PF, but it turned out to be one of the best collectible. I love this thing.
Great job on the Cap movie poster backdrop Atom. Love the display man.

Thanks Guys appreciate you liking the poster and display...:)

The poster image I found on line is was 3" X 5" at 72 dpi... I had to make the poster 15" x 30" for the detof display case... The top strip and bottom part with the shield I made and assembled them all in Photoshop creating a Hi res image at 300 dpi and then printed it at work. I then mounted in on 1/4" black foam core board.... I'm a designer and part of my job is doing Prepress.

Last edited:
It's an amazing piece if there's one complaint
To be made is the battle damage shield should of
Been made for the right arm as well. Not visible at
All when display the way it is. What a shame

I agree the shield should have been a bit more visible but.......(here's the but) I am glad there is at least an option to display one shield on his carry arm. I like his pose with the shield on that arm even though it's a bit hard to see. Give and take on this one. One positive I have noticed about the shield being on the left arm is that you really do focus on his unbelievably detailed uniform which is a big big reason I bought this bad boy to begin with. With the clean shield out front that is all I seem to look at!:dunno

Mine is on display to my right as I look over from my desk. When I look over and see it, the only way I can see the shield is if it is on the left hand. If I had it on the right (regular), it would be facing away from me and towards the corner.

Thanks Guys appreciate you liking the poster and display...:)

The poster image I found on line is was 3" X 5" at 72 dpi... I had to make the poster 15" x 30" for the detof display case... The top strip and bottom part with the shield I made and assembled them all in Photoshop creating a Hi res image at 300 dpi and then printed it at work. I then mounted in on 1/4" black foam core board.... I'm a designer and part of my job is doing Prepress.

You know I think that poster from the movie with captain america would of made a really get pose as a statue, you would get the shield and everything. But it may be hard to pull off.

Back