Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot. I just bought one of these from a seller on here and now I have a waitlist conversion. Should I just keep both? How many collectors out there buy multiple statues to have as backups/mint/NIB?

Shoot. I just bought one of these from a seller on here and now I have a waitlist conversion. Should I just keep both? How many collectors out there buy multiple statues to have as backups/mint/NIB?

EX or Reg?

My ex converted...So now I will have 2 cap pf exclusives. Any of you ever buy two exclusives of any statue to display the same statues in different rooms or to resale later?

Man sideshow loves to play games with me. It cancelled my ex wait list a while back, now 2 days after i placed the order for the reg version from a reseller, i got a notice saying my ex waitlist just converted :slap

guess i will ended up with 2 cap pf lol....

Man sideshow loves to play games with me. It cancelled my ex wait list a while back, now 2 days after i placed the order for the reg version from a reseller, i got a notice saying my ex waitlist just converted :slap

So whats better than 1 Cap? Hmmmmmmm......:1-1:

This makes 2 of us! But I'll have 2 exs...oh well. It's definitely a badass statue, so I'll take it.

My waitlist just converted on the Exc... had almost given up on the piece. Looks like the consensus is that this is a winner, huh?

My waitlist just converted on the Exc... had almost given up on the piece. Looks like the consensus is that this is a winner, huh?

Yes, definitely a winner in my book. Congrats on the conversion, this is a great PF no doubt.

got a conversion here also, funny thing is that I'm sure i got the old cancellation of my WL email, but I guess they never did. wasn't to sure if i even wanted this piece, but i guess at retail i'll keep him coming.

didn't think there would be so much convertions on this piece but congrats to any one who got one , this gives good hopes to people being on the waitlist for joker pf excl ... with such a high edition size there will be a mass of waitlist convertions

Back