Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mind if I ask what happened?

there is a huge dent on his left shoulder :mad:

i sent them pics yesterday and received their usual answer today ; keeping it and receiving a $40 refund , a return and full refund or an exchange

i opted for an exchange and asked a replacement for the body only but haven't received an answer back yet ...

there is a huge dent on his left shoulder :mad:

i sent them pics yesterday and received their usual answer today ; keeping it and receiving a $40 refund , a return and full refund or an exchange

i opted for an exchange and asked a replacement for the body only but haven't received an answer back yet ...

Bummer to hear. My EX arm and shield is loose and moves back and forth. So I'm trying to get a replacement for that. Not sure how that will go either. How does a dented poly stone shoulder make it through QC I wonder?

Bummer to hear. My EX arm and shield is loose and moves back and forth. So I'm trying to get a replacement for that. Not sure how that will go either. How does a dented poly stone shoulder make it through QC I wonder?

that QC sticker on the box is a complete joke :gah:

i'm curious too to see if they'll sent me a whole replacement or just a new body

Sounds like you got a real lemon since the rest of us have had great QC across the board. You didn't opt to just have it replaced?

Nice, congrats!

Are you getting a replacement, or are you just returning it?

I'm returning it. I honestly had the same problem last year with another 2 pieces and frankly don't have much faith in SSC's to send out a replacement that doesn't have 1-2 of the 4-5 problems this one had. These pieces are way too expensive to have such faults/damage right out of the box with their cute Q/C sticker on it.

Oh good because I told them to give you an extremely low number but to use paint that will flake off in a month. :panic:

:mad: Curse you Khev!
user3244_pic21354_1325691276.gif
:lol

I'm returning it. I honestly had the same problem last year with another 2 pieces and frankly don't have much faith in SSC's to send out a replacement that doesn't have 1-2 of the 4-5 problems this one had. These pieces are way too expensive to have such faults/damage right out of the box with their cute Q/C sticker on it.

I know that previous PF's have had their share of problems but if there is one PF that you should take another chance, it should be this one.
I think the majority of us that has posted here had very good experience as far this Cap and personally, it is one of the coolest collectible I have seen in a long long time.
I think you may end up regretting trying to pick this one up later if you decide to get it as I do feel this is gonna be another grail piece for a lot of people like the other Cap PF.

I know that previous PF's have had their share of problems but if there is one PF that you should take another chance, it should be this one.
I think the majority of us that has posted here had very good experience as far this Cap and personally, it is one of the coolest collectible I have seen in a long long time.
I think you may end up regretting trying to pick this one up later if you decide to get it as I do feel this is gonna be another grail piece for a lot of people like the other Cap PF.

Actually, the only Cap I truly regret missing is the original comic one as that IS Captain America. The movie one is cool, though the missed opportunities with the pose and lack of a gun and the shield placement, make it not all that thrilling to behold. Even my wife who is a Chris Evans fan didn't like it. I liked it, but with the defects and all, it was an easy return. I'm glad others enjoy it and have not had problems.

Nice to see some shots of the unmasked head, but that sculpt is way off. Is his hair two-tone? In that side shot, his hair looks blond on top and dark on the bottom. It looks like you can see the paint line separating the two tones.

Finally took the time to take pics of our Cap PF. I'm a big fan. Love the statue.

I guess you could call it two tone. The top is definitely lighter, but I think that's because it's highlighted. If you think about it, it's probably realistic to what Evans' hair actually looks like. Shorter side hair that isn't "bleached" by the sun.

The only reason you can see the like is that the hair on top is longer than the side, so it just looks like a paint line. I'll take a few more shots of the head to show the difference.

The headsculpt isn't my favorite but the Masked portrait looks amazing. I don't know why you wouldn't want this for your collection if your a Cap fan. I really haven't seen this much going on with a PF in a while in terms of materials used etc. To me it all adds up to a very good movie accurate Cap. I thinks its a Home run!

Back