Statue Boromir Maquette...Links to buy and waitlist in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to adjust them back. Like I said above there is a wire in them that allows for you to do that and it looks just fine now. Other than that this statue is just another great home run in this line.

Just a few of my contributions until I get my review done.

IMG_4227.jpg

IMG_4239.jpg

IMG_4391.jpg

IMG_4403.jpg

IMG_4456.jpg

IMG_4350.jpg

IMG_4375.jpg

IMG_4376.jpg

Just got mine. Bent strap like everyone else, but I was prepared for it. It bent right back into place and you can't even tell there was anything wrong, but still annoying that it was there to begin with.

My issue is the top of the flag. The piece fits in very loosely and wobbles around. Nothing that pushing it back into place can't fix, but to have to do it every time is a pain.

Here's the straightest I can get it.

DSC01232.jpg

And how much it bends. Anyone else's like this?

DSC01233.jpg

Overall though, love the statue.

No, it looks like they have a wire that goes into them that will allow you to bend them back.

Hey josh, did you use any glue when you bent it back?
I went to home depot today and i bought Krazy glue. Was thinking to use this to fix my broken straps.

This is the other problem I have, and I don't know I'm doing something wrong:
I can't put the flag on the hole that's on the base. I put the flag on the hand and send it down but it's arriving far from the hole...
I don't know how I can put and image

Last edited:
Hey josh, did you use any glue when you bent it back?
I went to home depot today and i bought Krazy glue. Was thinking to use this to fix my broken straps.

No, it went back just fine. If you use the glue just a tiny tiny drop so you don't end up with a residue ring showing.

boromir ex in the house, everything looks alright except both straps broken. I will be contacting sideshow.

The sculpt looks good, head is well painted & no lazy eye, but paint app on the armor etc..is sloppy & below par compared to the other maquette in this line. Though overall nice piece and i am satisfied. Just need the replacement body with the uncracked straps and this will go into my lotr cabinet.

a8.jpg

I got mine. I'm going to open it in a bit. I wasn't home all day so I couldn't do it before.

Me scared. :(

Back