Statue Boromir Maquette...Links to buy and waitlist in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nevertheless the best statue in the line so far. Followed by Gimli and the rest just looks average compared to those two. If I had to chose a 3rd place I'd pick Legolas.

For me in third i'll chose Aragorn, dont like the tan at all on legolas.
And the paint on my aragorn came out just perfect. :yess:

Nevertheless the best statue in the line so far. Followed by Gimli and the rest just looks average compared to those two. If I had to chose a 3rd place I'd pick Legolas.

I don't think I could call any of these average. Arwen may be the weakest but none are average.

Last edited:
Boromir looks great and I can't wait to get him, although I'm curious to see just how widespread the damage to the arm-straps is. Maybe SS isn't offering replacements because most of them have this issue?

On another note, is the regular edition arriving with the raised arm?

also, look at the eyes... :mad: :mad::gah::gah:

Boromir is my worst statue from sideshow yet. The design is great, but to many flaws with that one. Even my Arwen eyes are better done.
I own lots of Lotr PF and maquettes and this one is terrible.

fyi, Im not complaining about the overall maquette, its better than Gimli.

his right eye is looking to the right, lazy painting :slap sorry joblain

Well, I just received mine and i'm a little bit disapointed ...

As everyone here, i got one little strap which has some cracks and the worst problem is that there's missing a part of hair on my boromir head.

boromir2.jpg

I see the problem clearly in this pic, so you should contact Sideshow and ask for a replacement head. That chip/break on the hair would bother me too.

I see the problem clearly in this pic, so you should contact Sideshow and ask for a replacement head. That chip/break on the hair would bother me too.

that's what i did few minutes ago ;) I just sent a mail to Jaclyn for those problems. I'm just waiting the answer :hi5:

For me in third i'll chose Aragorn, dont like the tan at all on legolas.
And the paint on my aragorn came out just perfect. :yess:

:exactly: the tan on legolas is killing the statue, it's a nice statue but why the color is so tan? If you display all of them together, you can see clearly how tan he is, it looks like he doesn't belong to the group :lol Because of that issue I rank Legolas the last.

If I have to rank:

1. Boromir
2. Gimli
3. Aragorn
4. Gandalf
5. Legolas

I don't have Arwen so I can't rank her.

:exactly: the tan on legolas is killing the statue, it's a nice statue but why the color is so tan? If you display all of them together, you can see clearly how tan he is, it looks like he doesn't belong to the group :lol Because of that issue I rank Legolas the last.

If I have to rank:

1. Boromir
2. Gimli
3. Aragorn
4. Gandalf
5. Legolas

i totally agree with this ranking ! I'm not sure if Gimli should be first instead of Boromir.

If I have to rank:

1. Boromir
2. Gimli
3. Aragorn
4. Gandalf
5. Legolas

Gandalf & repainted arwen are my two favorites. Gandalf looks bad in photos but in person it is the most epic, the ex pose with staff in front and the cloak in the wind etc..

I hope i have a good boromir (arrives tomorrow), looks like tons of issues with this statue...

I've received my Boromir and I've to say that the statue looks incredible but I've got two problems:
1.- I have the armstrap broken as usually here.
2.- I can't put the flag into the hole that's on the floor for it, it's too far and I can't force more the flag...has anyone this problem?can anyone show me how you have done it?

I'm going to write to Sideshow, becouse this is the first time I had problems...what's the better e-mail to contact with them to solve it?
Thanks for your answers.

Boromir is here :D except for some paint issues and a broken strap. he looks really great

S_6126248.jpg

S_6126249.jpg

S_6126220.jpg

S_6126223.jpg

S_6126226.jpg

S_6126228.jpg

S_6126232.jpg

S_6126233.jpg

S_6126236.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is going to display this with the exclusive, since they made it the lowered arm.

the one with the arm raised is the exclusive one..
but the bottom of the base doesn't say "exclusive" same happened to the last Buffy statues
Even the sticker on the box is missing.. just the shipper says exclusive and the number .../500

Back