Alien Queen Diorama - up for presale now!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sabres! I knew it wouldn't be long before you popped up, us hivesters have got to stick together :D

Yeah, I just woke up.

I'm a bit disappointed by this one to be honest.

I don't really collect "human" pieces...so I probably won't get the Powerloader.

Oh ok... lol! That's why I stick to preds ;) Nice dio though, but too small... Also, Sideshow tell your photographers to turn the lights up in the studio, your pics are way too dark ;)

:rotfl:rotfl

I think this will still be in scale with the other dios, won't it?

And yeah, they need some "How to take good pics" tips.

:rotfl:rotfl

I think this will still be in scale with the other dios, won't it?

And yeah, they need some "How to take good pics" tips.

Well you know me, I like em big n' tall! My statues too... :lol

I don't have any of the Alien dios and I find the Pred dios are way too small... I would have loved a 1:4 Queen... I have a 1:4 Queen Maquette kit, so I guess I'll get her built up and she will be my ultimate Queen :)

Well you know me, I like em big n' tall! My statues too... :lol

I don't have any of the Alien dios and I find the Pred dios are way too small... I would have loved a 1:4 Queen... I have a 1:4 Queen Maquette kit, so I guess I'll get her built up and she will be my ultimate Queen :)

You got one of those!

You lucky dog! :monkey5

It's just an ok peice... not a must have IMO. The base is kind of plain... but I see a Ripley in Lift display soon.

This thing is amazing imo,and with the powerloader to come............:monkey5

And to think i was on the prowl for the Palisades Queen,not anymore

This is awesome for Alien collectors and I almost wish I was one such collector... almost. That price tag makes me glad I'm not. For that size and with the power loader sold separately, that's just wallet rape.

Back