Alien Queen Diorama - up for presale now!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the UK peeps, I think this will come in at £349 on Play as they are also selling the HCG Pred2 cutting disk for that whereas in the US it is $399.

That would suck, i'm hoping it will go the same way as the Queen Facehugger price and stay quite low.

That would suck, i'm hoping it will go the same way as the Queen Facehugger price and stay quite low.

Unlikely buddy cause the value of the GBP has fallen so much that potentially we could be paying more than the USD equivalent value soon which is depressing:mad: Like paying more than £399 if the price is $399:monkey2

Unlikely buddy cause the value of the GBP has fallen so much that potentially we could be paying more than the USD equivalent value soon which is depressing:mad: Like paying more than £399 if the price is $399:monkey2

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! Right i'm off to hit the streets, time to earn some money :joy

it ain't a diorama if it's just one of them (and not the loader too) :mad:
Havent SSC called their items "diorama" before though when it was just one item? I thought a diorama was at least one character with a background of some kind.

Havent SSC called their items "diorama" before though when it was just one item? I thought a diorama was at least one character with a background of some kind.

I would say a diorama is a dramatic scene statue, the queen on it's own is more of maquette than a diorama, that's my view anyway.

Let's be in it together, hell why not :lol

Okay I'll get my pimp daddy suit ready then:rotfl

Back