Alien Queen Diorama - up for presale now!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, the Palisades Queen is on hold now, I want this puppy! :monkey5

Palisades is more than on hold,its extinct!:lol

And the best news is the skies the limit for what type of dio's they can do,i thought they would do all of the creatures then stop,but with the Power loader who knows whats next?

BRING IT:D

If I flex pay her, will I receive her at the same time as regular payment customers? I've never flexed before...

No gurantees. I flexpayed my King Leonidas exclusive, with the first payment starting in March, so the last won't be until May. Well, he's already listed as shipping within the next 30 days in the newsletter...

Re: Alien Queen Diorama !!!!!

Overpriced.

400$ is definitively too hight for a 16" Alien Queen.
Sideshow use this notoriety for boost their price, that an evidence !

For comparaison the huge 24" PF Abomination cost 500$
The Sideshow Alien Predalien same scale is at 200$
And most important, the Alien Queen Palisades (same scale) is at 200$ !

PALISADES25253%21PALIS-5711657_d.jpg

So nothing justify for me the 200$ difference !
(even if the paintjob and sculpt will be better, and I am sure it will)

In addition 16" is too small for an Alien Queen, 20" will be a better compromise.

Again this Alien Queen is overpriced !
Perhaps you're right.

The SSC queen looks sweet though. But I definitely don't like the base.

...dammit....s***.....^^^^^*...what the hell? Sideshow.........

pre-ordered...^^^^^* piece of s***...can't resist this crap, it's like drugs, ^^^^^*!!!!

I may pass on the 'Loader...I'm mostly about the Aliens themselves.

Should've had an exclusive with an Alien nest base...with some eggs and such. It would've been better for just posing her by herself for those of us not interested in the Power Loader.

The queen alien looks amazing. Not sure about the base but perhaps it will look better alongside the powerloader piece. It's pricey, though, for me.

preorder it - but Its just too overpriced. 399!!??

I would have been alittle more comfortable with 349.99 - 299.99 would have been ideal.
Im surprised they priced it so high, especially with the economy the way it is right now.

I mean all the other dios so far have been priced at 149.99 - the queen is bigger so why not just double the price and put it a 299.99?

oh well...

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl you ^^^^er are comparing the Predalien Maquette to this!!! Which is Way smaller Plus less Detailed!! :rotfl:rotfl

Looks amazing, but don't you think her head is a little too small-ish? The base...I don't know, I'm looking forward to see this powerloader.

Back