Statue Sideshow Alien Queen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice choice of words.

Anyways the base seems really sloppily painted imo.

You want to get sensitive about something? Get sensitive about they’re outrageous shipping prices and the fact that they don’t have a Will Call so that local customers can pick their stuff up to avoid their outrageous shipping costs even at a local level.

As far as their overpriced dated products go, this thing looks like it came out in 2007. Seeing reviews and people clearly don’t like it that bought it. Not sure why people would keep buying this stuff?

But hey, they reinforced it for you. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like you’re the sensitive one here, about a statue nonetheless. You don’t have to buy it, actually you don’t even have to look at it so I’m not really sure why your so adamant about trashing it or the company that produced it?
It’s one thing to critique it but man you sure hate SSC. Lol

For me, if it was $500 I might bite but I have the 1/4 scale bust and it’s a pretty amazing representation of the Queen so no way I’d buy this at its current price.

For me, if it was $500 I might bite but I have the 1/4 scale bust and it’s a pretty amazing representation of the Queen so no way I’d buy this at its current price.

It's around $500 for me, with rewards, so I might bite.

Sounds like you’re the sensitive one here, about a statue nonetheless. You don’t have to buy it, actually you don’t even have to look at it so I’m not really sure why your so adamant about trashing it or the company that produced it?
It’s one thing to critique it but man you sure hate SSC. Lol

That was my calm voice. Should have inserted it in there. Lol.

No, but this thing sucks. Sorry

I called them yesterday about pickups and they said they don’t have a will call. Man, that’s just ridiculous. They obviously do that so people have no choice but to except their hiked up shipping charges.

So that set me off a little. Don’t understand their greed.

That was my calm voice. Should have inserted it in there. Lol.

No, but this thing sucks. Sorry

I called them yesterday about pickups and they said they don’t have a will call. Man, that’s just ridiculous. They obviously do that so people have no choice but to except their hiked up shipping charges.

So that set me off a little. Don’t understand their greed.

If they dont have an actual storefront then I can see why they don’t offer pickup, plus that would be a slap in the face to any other places in the area that do carry and sell their products.
But I also see your point, I would be really hesitant to pay $50 to have them ship me something if I could pick it up myself.

It's around $500 for me, with rewards, so I might bite.

I don’t know, after looking at a bunch of pics the paint on the Queen really isn’t that much better then the $100 Neca figure.
Seems the more I look the more I don’t like it.

If they dont have an actual storefront then I can see why they don’t offer pickup, plus that would be a slap in the face to any other places in the area that do carry and sell their products.
But I also see your point, I would be really hesitant to pay $50 to have them ship me something if I could pick it up myself.

You don’t need a storefront to have will call.

Most warehouses have will calls too. If they’re a big enough company and have the space for it, they really should have one. It would be just a counter area we’re you could show your ID, pay and pick it up your stuff.

But they profit from the hiked shipping charges.

I don’t know, after looking at a bunch of pics the paint on the Queen really isn’t that much better then the $100 Neca figure.
Seems the more I look the more I don’t like it.

Yeah, I thought palisades

Very dated.

Wait till Pime1 produces there’s. Everyone’s going crap their underwear. [emoji23]

Nice review there. As much as I love my Alien collectibles, I'm just not sold on this one, especially for the money. It's too busy and a bit all over the place. I prefer their old Queen statue.

Every time I see this ridiculous long tail with its 86 spine bone segments, it makes we wonder, if the guys look any reference material at all ???

As well pumping the scale of her in comparison to the warriors is pure self service.

How would that Queen fitted through the hallways of the atmosphere processor?? :rotfl

This thing is a joke. Undersized warriors, inaccurate representation of the Queen, PVC, poor paint apps (barely better than a NECA Queen), more bent dorsal spears (like I told whoever it was that that first pics of the one in the shop wouldn't be the ONLY one with bent PVC spears), tendons already look like crap and yellowing, and to round it all up it's way over priced.

Sadshow just doesn't try anymore.

Yah I don’t know about all that, Prime 1’s wall hangers leave a lot to be desired.
Where did you get the idea of a wall hanger? P1 are doing 1:3 and 1:4 statues. The queen hasn't been announced but I hope it is and is 1:4 and free standing

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back