Statue Sideshow Alien Queen Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh lord..

Just don’t put them next to each other.

For love of god.. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You see there's people who don't like things, then there's people like you, who try to push your opinions/views upon others. You then try to mock those, who don't share your views, to shut them up. Sorry I'm not that kind and IDGAF what some stranger/troll on the internet thinks. Obsess all you want, over an inanimate object and company you hate, yet buy from. You're free to share your opinion, just like I'm free not to GAF. Either way, I'll buy what I want.

Time to say goodbye to another thread
Have fun

You see there's people who don't like things, then there's people like you, who try to push your opinions/views upon others. You then try to mock those, who don't share your views, to shut them up. Sorry I'm not that kind and IDGAF what some stranger/troll on the internet thinks. Obsess all you want, over an inanimate object and company you hate, yet buy from. You're free to share your opinion, just like I'm free not to GAF. Either way, I'll buy what I want.

Time to say goodbye to another thread
Have fun

I was kidding man.

I mean no harm. Collect what you like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to say this looks awful! I don't want to discourage anyone from the piece but man this just looks bad though!

i was really considering this statue when it was shown. and i am really glad i didn't pull the trigger when it was ready for pre order. this came out pretty bad and isn't worth the pricetag. sad to see, i hoped to see something great.

Looks good, love the concept since the beginning but definitely way way overpriced for what it is. Now just have to wait 2 or 3 years to see something by P1.

I'm glad I didn't go with this one after seeing the actual pieces (although the Queen did look pretty good in the promo pics), especially considering its ridiculous price tag.
I'm pretty happy with the previous 2009 diorama statue and the NECA deluxe figure I currently have which are similar in size, albeit a bit smaller than the new Queen statue (and ironically more movie accurate imo).

However, anyone that truly thinks that this is awesome and worth buying, I sincerely hope that you enjoy your statues once they arrive.

I am eager to see the Prime 1 Studio Queen, I have no doubt that it will be epic.

The pose is nice, but I just can`t get over those tiny midget warriors...maybe pre-school Aliens ?

I agree, I really like the pose of the Queen on it's own. It's just a shame the base is so 'busy' for want of a better expression. I think a fairly simple, uncomplicated industrial grill base and maybe one panel backdrop from the atmosphere processing station would have been enough to compliment the statue.

Last edited:
The Queen Statue in my pics is placed inside a Besta with glass door, with the thin metal frame. It's somewhat cramped, but it fits. :)

Thank you Robban. That's what I wanted to know. I also have the Tombo glass doors with metal frame to smuggle 2cm extra :)

Back