Alien Queen Diorama - up for presale now!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, that is f'n sweet!! i wish I could afford it, what an awesome display it would be to pose with my Power Loader :rock :rock :rock

To bad I am poor :(

WOWIE.... how great does this look???? :horror :cool:

That muzzle needs a lot more protruding.Looks like a snub-nosed Queen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sideshows one is so much better compared to the Signature Series Alien Queen.

Sideshow Alien Queen

Signature Series Alien Queen
review_sigqueen_1.jpg

The Sideshow Alien Queen has more detail put into it than the
Signature Series Alien Queen, alot more. this is by far the best looking and most accurate Alien Queen we have to date. The Sideshow queen is also by the looks of it has the correct colouring :wacky

Unless there is anther Queen out there that is more accurate and detailed? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally a new Alien in the diorama line! I will wait to order this to see if there is a better deal from one of the reputable SS dealers, but otherwise will FlexPay her. I feel like I've been waiting a long time for this one and am in no way dissapointed in the result. Except maybe that we will have to shell out $400 twice (perhaps) to get the full scene. But she's awesome, and I love the Alien dio line.

:D

How close in scale is this to the Hot Toys power loader?

The dio's 16" tall, roughly maybe 3" for the base height, making the Queen about 13", puts her roughtly the size of a Hot Toys Alien Warrior. I'd say a scaled to the power loader Queen for HT would be at least 20" tall.

I like this piece, but A) too much by itself to afford now, and B) not that interesting a visual without the power loader, which is likely another $400 so overall and $800 diorama.

However, on the plus side of all this, they're still doing the dios, and given that there's a queen and power loader, it makes sense why no sign of a new one in some time, and it's exciting to think of Wolf and Predalien and AVPR Alien dios coming.

I like this piece, but A) too much by itself to afford now,

Thats the only thing from stopping me, my broke ass :(

With the Queen being so hunched over and being on the 3-4" base she would look pretty good next to the HT power loader, but alas, I am a broke ass, so it matters not :monkey2

Damn, what a missed opportunity by Sideshow.

This really should have been a Queen w/ Eggsack dio. :banghead

Oh well...pre-ordered.

Is it my imagination or are the back spines on wrong in the photos??? Shouldn't the rounded bone parts be pointing outwards instead of toward the inside??

Is it my imagination or are the back spines on wrong in the photos??? Shouldn't the rounded bone parts be pointing outwards instead of toward the inside??

No, they're right. :cool:

The rounded parts should point towards the inside.

Back