Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I doubt she destroyed Earth too. I still think that military lady has more to do with the destruction of Earth. I also wonder if the Gravitonium (sp?) shown in the last episode had something to do with it or if it was just a nice callback to S1.

I think the gravitonium that Fitz found will play a big factor in revealing how the earth was destroyed and yes it's a nice call back to S1.

well Fitz figured it out a mixed up time loop.. they are brought to the Future to be told how they inadvertently destroyed the World - while trying to save it (from Alien pursuers that they bring back with them from the Future?).
OK,anyway Daisy finally battles Sinara in an epic fight.May finds that she is Robin's mother.Yo-Yo and Mack finally turn the tables on Kasius which felt good.Deke can he really be trusted?
Some pretty good Cgi in this episode but they really need to finish this story.

well Fitz figured it out a mixed up time loop.. they are brought to the Future to be told how they inadvertently destroyed the World - while trying to save it (from Alien pursuers that they bring back with them from the Future?).
OK,anyway Daisy finally battles Sinara in an epic fight.May finds that she is Robin's mother.Yo-Yo and Mack finally turn the tables on Kasius which felt good.Deke can he really be trusted?
Some pretty good Cgi in this episode but they really need to finish this story.

Agreed on both points. Wrap up the story, which I'm enjoying BTW, and let's get the team back to the present.

So far the only decent episode is the one with Fitz in the present.
The rest is boring garbage with a few nice moments here and there.

kind of a dull episode.. so is Coulson on his way out?Is this series on it's way out?Are we getting the Team back together?Will YoYo get bionic arms?Or do we even care:lol

i cant decide if i like this show still. Jake Busey didnt help last episode. i do like creel though and strucker could actually be an interesting character.

Yep' I hope Busey is one and done.
Looks like we are being set up for a collision of some kind between the Hale team and Coulson gang.But does Ruby really have her own agenda or is she just trying to go round about with Strucker.Because it seems Hale thinks Ruby is doing her bidding.
Will this be the final season?

They said they're going to write it as it is in case it doesn't get renewed.

I think ruby's going to/Is doing her own thing. I bet the team goes rogue and hale either dies or has to ask shield for help.

Attachments

• dove2.jpg
    dove2.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 99
  • dove.jpg
    dove.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 98
  • Dove-Cameron-wallpaper.jpg
    Dove-Cameron-wallpaper.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 95
  • descendants-dove-cameron.jpg
    descendants-dove-cameron.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 95
They said they're going to write it as it is in case it doesn't get renewed.

I think ruby's going to/Is doing her own thing. I bet the team goes rogue and hale either dies or has to ask shield for help.

Yup.

God damn that Ruby is hot.

Yeah, she's a lil' hottie. :naughty

Yeah, she's such a super scary villain too!! :lol She's like tiny and short, then tall and menacing in her armor?? Whatever. Most pathetic villain ever. She looked like she belonged in the god awful Inhumans show with whatever the hell she was wearing.

I don't even understand what she did. She throws a Xena's Chackram thing and cuts off both Yoyo's arms at once while she's doing her super speed thing.... Ummmmm right, sure. What does Yoyo swing her arms together backwards and forwards at the same time when she's running like she's about to do a standing long jump???? Man this show really sucks ass so bad... What the hell happened. I hope they cancel it and bring Coulson back into the MCU, and maybe Quake too. Everyone else is pretty useless.

Yeah, she's such a super scary villain too!! :lol She's like tiny and short, then tall and menacing in her armor?? Whatever. Most pathetic villain ever. She looked like she belonged in the god awful Inhumans show with whatever the hell she was wearing.

I don't even understand what she did. She throws a Xena's Chackram thing and cuts off both Yoyo's arms at once while she's doing her super speed thing.... Ummmmm right, sure. What does Yoyo swing her arms together backwards and forwards at the same time when she's running like she's about to do a standing long jump???? Man this show really sucks ass so bad... What the hell happened. I hope they cancel it and bring Coulson back into the MCU, and maybe Quake too. Everyone else is pretty useless.

Tell us how you really feel.

Back