Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt it's Thanos. No idea who the mystery looking guy was. Looked like a normal human to me. This show sucks so bad. I don't know how/why i'm still watching it. And seeing the hydra people as young uns last night? This has become as bad and hokey as the WB DC shows. Poor Clark Gregg. He went from being in the MCU movies to this garbage. He's the only reason I watch this turd, and even he's slowly becoming a pathetic character. Hasn't been good for me since the arc with Ghost Rider.

I can't take a 4ft blonde as the ultimate hydra villain. She's so bad it's laughable. Every time they show her I just wanna laugh out loud. The scene with her training and fighting the "guys that are no match for her" was so bad my 12 year old daughter would've kicked her ass. How the hell could any producer/cast director think she's a great villain. I mean at least try to make her look evil or bad or something?! Either someone in her family works on the show, or someone on the show is bangin her.

That's what I'm wondering however I'm doubtful that Thanos will appear in the show.

No, but Winter Soldier seriously impacted the season 1 storyline and that saved the entire show to me. The first season wasn’t good until that point. Since then we’ve only gotten little tie ins with Thor 2 and Avengers 2. It would be smart to have an Infinity War tie in and affects.

That's what I'm wondering however I'm doubtful that Thanos will appear in the show.

Yeah' no way Thanos will make it in the show.Just the fact that they are actually hinting at Thanos at all is cool.Interesting possible tie in to the upcoming film.
Hale trying to convince Coulson that Hydra and SHIELD need to unite to save the Earth.
Looks like Ruby has a huge ego and is pissed that Hale wants to use Daisy instead of her for her super project.Setting us up for a clash.

So... Season Six for summer 2019, post "Avengers 4".
There's life support and then there's torture. :lol

It was announced last month that Coulson is in A4.

Bye bye you horrible show.

I was a die hard up until Ward returned as a Hydra alien.

Leading up to Daisy’s parents was phenomenal actually.

Then it all went to crap lol

True... But the 1st half season 4 with Ghost Rider was pretty good.

Shield's final S6 won't return to TV till after A4 is in theaters. Wonder who's gonna bite the dust tonight and fade away??

Graviton sucks. Would be so funny if Talbot just turns to dust.... :lol

Yup. I thought it was a missed opportunity.

One of the biggest in the MCU as far as i’m concerned.

I guess it’s my version of how TLJ haters were let down by Snoke and Rey’s lineage being different then what they were expecting.

Coulson’s death was epic in Avengers, Fury used his death to rally the Avengers together.

Then AOS built up Coulson’s return to the MCU with his mission to steal the Helicarrier that was used in AOU.

I was fully expecting Fury to bring Coulson with him as a surprise in the barn at Hawkeye’s farm or at the very least have Coulson join Fury on the Helicarrier since it was Coulson that stole the damn thing.

Yeah i’m still pissed lol

So YES i’m super excited for his return in A4.

Did HT ever make a Coulson?

Real waste of a season. One brief line about Thanos all season and no dust in the wind ending. Ever since the helicarrier origin for AoU, this show has barely even connected to the MCU. At least a Netflix has the Avengers tower in the skyline.

Real waste of a season. One brief line about Thanos all season and no dust in the wind ending. Ever since the helicarrier origin for AoU, this show has barely even connected to the MCU. At least a Netflix has the Avengers tower in the skyline.

Totally agree on all counts. Just an absolute pathetic ending with no connective DNA whatsoever to Infinity War and the dusting besides that one mention of Thanos last week. How the hell does that even work? You lead fans to think that characters are going to bite the dust since IW came out and then you don't pull the trigger? And only Fitz dies from getting crushed? And then big shocker, he ain't dead cause that was future Fitz. Present day Fitz is in cyrosleep! Come on! That's nothing but the biggest **** tease ever on the writers/producers part. Total bomb on all counts. Arrow's finale was stunning and powerful. This was just anti-climatic drivel.

Last edited:

I kinda enjoyed the seasons after the Ward/Hive arc. I thought that arc was weak too. I especially liked last year's arc in the Framework. That was a good "what if?" thought experiment.

This season was a little weak for me though. I thought it meandered too long at times. I really hate it when shows make time-travel stories since this opens up a lot of problems with continuity and logic most of the time, but AoS at least pulled this off well enough in my opinion. That final fight though did not make sense in my head (since when was Talbot and Daisy strong enough to survive those hits?).

Also the ending not connecting with IW was expected, but still disappointing. I am guessing that they show-runners did not know how IW was going to end. This is also why I think the next season will be after A4. I also think the short run was ordered either to prepare to fold this series into Disney's new streaming service or to introduce a new set of spin-off series for that streaming service.

Back