Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you don't think the show is good by now then I'm not sure what you're expecting. It was never going to be super hero's fighting for 60 min every week. I think this season has been great.

I was more expecting a super powered person of the week kind of thing . Definitely not 60 mins of it, but a couple scenes TV budget style. That's kinda how the pilot set it up with the guy using extremis. I also thought it'd be a way for them to introduce smaller characters that weren't really popular enough for their own movies. They've sort of done that with dethlok and mockingbird, but that's about as far as it goes.

Simply put, I feel the shield agent characters have kind of run their course with the exception of Skye. Coulson is over the alien thing it seems and we know how he was brought back to life now. May was conflicted about returning to combat, now she does it regularly. Fitz and Simmons relationship has pretty much been wrapped up. Etc etc.

I think this show kinda peaked with the winter soldier shake up. Where ward turned into a villain and everything that followed. Now it seems we're kinda treading water with this "other shield" thing :dunno

Not sure this show would last if it wasn't Marvel's.

Which shield is the what now? I'm confused... :lol What were Director Fury's last orders?

Someone said Chloe looked like Dakota Johnson at the Nickelodeon awards?? :confused:

467962658-actors-chloe-bennett-and-grant-gustin-attend-gettyimages.jpg

chi-nickelodeons-kids-choice-awards-20150329-003

Which shield is the what now? I'm confused... :lol What were Director Fury's last orders?

Someone said Chloe looked like Dakota Johnson at the Nickelodeon awards?? :confused:

Director Fury's last orders to Bobbi were to destroy the ship they were on. Mack convinced Bobbi to take back the ship instead.

Everyone thought Fury was dead when Shield fell, how did Bobbi get the order?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Back