Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are some things about last nights episode that bugged me.
First off how did Agent 33 get an image of Skye to use her face to seduce Ward after he was being nice to her?
Was it from her memory? The guy who fixed her face thing said it could only hold 3 images yet she was all over that airbase.
Second this second SHIELD said that were against how Fury and now Coulson were keeping secrets...now how would they run it,tell everyone what they are doing and hope it goes well? Isn't a secret organization supposed to be SECRET ?
Third how good can the new SHIELD be if both May and Coulson knew Mac was up to something.
Fourth Fury's / Coulson's SHIELD is infiltrated yet again by an outside team. If Agent Carter was a founding member of SHIELD I sort of know why that happens since she let a spy into the SSR!

Isn't Coulson's version of SHIELD the one who has the list of superhuman activity which he and May just added Skye too?

Sure but I don't think it would be too hard for the SHIELD 2.0, Hydra or the US government to compile a list of superhuman activity. They're all over the TV in the MCU. :lol

There are some things about last nights episode that bugged me.
First off how did Agent 33 get an image of Skye to use her face to seduce Ward after he was being nice to her?Was it from her memory?The guy who fixed her face thing said it could only hold 3 images yet she was all over that airbase.

I was wondering the same thing. :huh

Second this second SHIELD said that were against how Fury and now Coulson were keeping secrets...now how would they run it,tell everyone what they are doing and hope it goes well? Isn't a secret organization supposed to be SECRET ?

Agreed. They want the secrets that Fury has. I don't see any noble intentions on their part.

Third how good can the new SHIELD be if both May and Coulson knew Mac was up to something.

Not very good IMO. Coulson was picked by Fury for a good reason, IMO Fury picked Coulson because he felt he was the best of the best and he could trust him.

Fourth Fury's / Coulson's SHIELD is infiltrated yet again by an outside team. If Agent Carter was a founding member of SHIELD I sort of know why that happens since she let a spy into the SSR!

Yeah...this is the one thing that bugs me too. But I guess in the spy world you never know who to really trust. Trustworthy people are few and far between.

Oh haha, thanks. Was that meeting between Coulson and Hunter after the events of tonight's episode or was it a flashback?

I suck at these references, hence always missing them :lol What was the house that Banner built and winter soldier tie-ins? I should stop playing MPQ when watching my shows, haha

Oh haha, thanks. Was that meeting between Coulson and Hunter after the events of tonight's episode or was it a flashback?

It was after the events of tonight's episode.

I suck at these references, hence always missing them :lol What was the house that Banner built and winter soldier tie-ins? I should stop playing MPQ when watching my shows, haha

The house Banner built was the cabin Skye was staying in and the flashbacks to the fall of SHIELD were TWS tie-ins.

Gotcha. Was that Banner's stowaway to isolate himself from the rest of the world, a la end of Incredible Hulk film?

Anyone else? I have not seen IH yet. Skye puts her fist into the huge fist indention that was revealed when she took the wood paneling off. I figured it was Hulk related.

Anyone else? I have not seen IH yet. Skye puts her fist into the huge fist indention that was revealed when she took the wood paneling off. I figured it was Hulk related.

Damn, I missed that :lol I thought it was like a holographic room (a la Star Trek Insurrection) for some stupid reason.... :slap

Not to spoil too much but banner has a cabin in British Columbia that he stays in while he learns to control his hulk outs. Clearly one of those times didn't go so well although that first seemed pretty small for hulk. Maybe it was hulking out halfway between banner and full on hulk punch.

Same here.

Is it me or does anyone else not like Gonzalez and his "SHIELD"? I especially dislike Agent Calderon.
cont.gif

Yes, this other SHIELD has its own agenda. I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them. :)

Yes, this other SHIELD has its own agenda. I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them. :)

I especially don't trust them since it looked like Agent Calderon was going to fire an actual pistol and not an Icer gun. :mad:

I think they're intentionally 'villian-esque'. I don't think we're suppossed to like them so we can all be on Team Coulson.

Yeah I get that we're not supposed to like them but I really don't like them. :lol

I'm so on the fence with this show. I'm ready to abandon ship, and I've resorted to just listening to it in the background of my computer while I do work (also on the computer) because I find myself just not caring enough about what's going on.

But I have to admit this episode drew me in and I was watching it more than I was ignoring it (like I had been). I do like how Mack and especially Bobbi are torn and tormented about going "against" Coulson and the gang. And damn Calderon is despicable. He got what he deserved but he'll probably turn it around somehow because he got that piece of wood in his shoulder. I remember him from Fringe but since then saw him on Planet of the Apes where he also plays a detestable person. He's beginning to be the go-to guy for that kind of role!

They do have very punchable faces.

:lol :lol :lol

I'm betting Coulson ends up in control of a much larger SHIELD with many more resources.

I think that would be a good bet. :D

I'm so on the fence with this show. I'm ready to abandon ship, and I've resorted to just listening to it in the background of my computer while I do work (also on the computer) because I find myself just not caring enough about what's going on.

But I have to admit this episode drew me in and I was watching it more than I was ignoring it (like I had been). I do like how Mack and especially Bobbi are torn and tormented about going "against" Coulson and the gang. And damn Calderon is despicable. He got what he deserved but he'll probably turn it around somehow because he got that piece of wood in his shoulder. I remember him from Fringe but since then saw him on Planet of the Apes where he also plays a detestable person. He's beginning to be the go-to guy for that kind of role!

He's the guy you love to hate! :lol

Back