Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

finally got around to watching the season finale yesterday. such a great way to end the first season. the Fitz-Simmons scenes had me tearing up and i cheered when Fury picked them up out of the ocean. the way they handled Garrett was wonderful and i usually hate cliffhanger season endings but these cliffhangers keep me wanting more.

Also Fury telling Coulson he is an Avenger and being made Director Coulson!!! **** yeah :rock:rock:rock

i cant wait to see how the Avengers handle Coulson being alive in Avengers 2

:exactly:

"Game over man!!!!" :lol

The very end bit was great; him all cocky - then..

I won't spoil it.

At first I was like why was Garret's body left there on the floor. :lol

Loved the finale! The whole episode was great, but the Fitz/Simmons scenes were the stand outs to me. Terrific writing and acting. I have to admit, I got a little misty when Fitz finally told Simmons how he feels about her, that scene was so well done.

Great episode. Dying to find out who's Skyes father and what the deal with the scribings is.

I like that idea that she's inhuman which would help explain why she doesn't have any powers yet. Gives marvel the opportunity to drop little tidbits about the in humans in AoS and then maybe introduce blackbolt and the gang in phase 3 or 4 or whatever.

You called?!?
37-perv.jpg
:monkey3 :lol

I like that idea that she's inhuman which would help explain why she doesn't have any powers yet. Gives marvel the opportunity to drop little tidbits about the in humans in AoS and then maybe introduce blackbolt and the gang in phase 3 or 4 or whatever.

The idea of seeing blackbolt on screen just gave me goosebumps...

Here's an interesting read:
https://comicbook.com/blog/2014/05/14/agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-who-are-skyes-parents/

The speculation is that Skye, and possibly Raina, are Inhumans.

It's my current theory too, the blue alien (in the SWORD base) was 100% a Kree imo and the scribings look very Kree like to me, I just wonder if the father is a specific Marvel character and what point their trying to make with the scribings.

The reason I am adamant the scribings are Kree is that we've seen them before with Ward next to Skrull writing (Right side - different style symbols)
Skrull-Writing-agent-ward-1024x577.png

Then the alien has a tattoo of this Kree scribing on his body as does Ronan (Kree in GOTG) on his armour. This all makes me believe the big picture story is the inhumans. But for TV and not movie which would be a shame.
Marvel-agents-of-SHIELD-SWORD-Kree.png

Yeah, I think they may be neteorked. All the secret bases know of eschothers existence, the agent in charge but they've never met and never had anything outside of emails and messages.

That or they're fully aware that they are LMD's and that each base is staffed by one but because they've never met, they dont have that emotional bond between them so they aren't saddened by the death of one of them.

I bet all the LMD's play call of duty together as "Brothers"

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

Im 90% sure Fox owns the rights to the Skrulls :-\

I wouldn't be surprised if marvel does a Chitauri vs Kree war tho to substitute that.

Fox has the rights to kl'rt the Super Skrull, but Marvel can use the race as a whole.

Fox has the rights to kl'rt the Super Skrull, but Marvel can use the race as a whole.

And they have yet to use said Super Skrull... And if Marvel can use them as a whole that'll be great. Secret Invasion...

I can see AoS pulling a Kree with the inhumans and introducing an original character or a minor comic one as skyes father but I think we'd see blackbolt and the other heavy hitters as a movie, especially with the inhuman crossover going on right now in the comics.

I just watch the episode solid season IMO. A lot of moving parts which is cool. Fury was great, I loved the Avengers comment......:yess: I am curious if Coulson or any of these characters would ever wind up on big screen.

Coulson was in all the marvel movies except for first avenger, incredible hulk and iron man 3. I think it will be a sure bet that he'll be in Avengers 2. I think with the exception of Maria hill, the main people on coulsons team would have small blink and you'll miss them cameos.

Back