Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

Ward better die at the end of season. Sick of this "back and forth" with him. Let the Triplett take his place in the main cast, I like him.

Are they just going to blow that off? :lol

I think they will. It's probably going to be one of the last mentions of the season in order to keep people looking forward to the next one. All that talk about monsters... I wonder if she will have a connection with any Marvel characters... maybe she is an alien?

I think they will. It's probably going to be one of the last mentions of the season in order to keep people looking forward to the next one. All that talk about monsters... I wonder if she will have a connection with any Marvel characters... maybe she is an alien?

I thought she might be an alien too. I'm very curious about their plans for her in the long run!

Yeeaaah, they've never dodged his past

104091074_sideshow-red-skull-ex-premium-format-statue-cpt-america-.jpg

That's Marvel's doing there, not Sideshow's. They've done Nazi figures before. But Marvel tends to shy away from the Red Skull being a Nazi. Yes it was clear he was a Nazi in Cap 1 but they never actually showed him in anything other than that faux SS uniform in the beginning to truly show he was a Nazi. They've tried to focus on Hydra rather than his Nazi past. I've always felt him being a Nazi is what made him such a good villain. Cap was created to fight against the Nazis. He's a historical character and I don't think they should be trying to deny parts of that history to make it more 'family friendly.' So I was quite pleased with how Skye made it crystal clear what he was :lol

Agree on all counts with you. Its really bizarre and off putting watching The First Avenger and seeing that Disney and Marvel Studios really sanitized the Red Skull's Nazi connections if not the whole Nazi element in the film. 70 years ago, the free world was NOT fighting Hydra, okay. It was fighting Nazi Germany and Hitler and all the incarnations of his Nazi party that killed millions upon millions of people. Its not only that Disney and Marvel Studios were making a "family friendly" WWII film. There was also the fact that countries like Germany and Russia and in a lot of other places around the world where The First Avenger was marketed and played, have tried to make their populations actively "forget" that the Nazis were ever around and have literally tried to censor history. Its pretty disgusting really that in order to sell a WWII movie in a certain country, you have to sanitize and censor what historically happened 70 years ago. And what's really ironic and sad is that in Germany and especially in Russia and Eastern Europe, Nazi fascism is thriving. That's why I loved Skye just breaking it all down for us and calling Ward exactly what he is--a ****ing Nazi.

I still think she's one of the pink Kree ala. Captain Marvel.

NOOOOOOOOO! They better not, I want a better actress for that role, and it should be a movie, she's an Avenger, if Skye is Captain Marvel I will consume this world!!!!!!!
Galactus-Bird.png

Glad we'll at least get to see what Coulson is up to before Avengers 2. I got to imagine they'll finally reveal he's alive to everyone by then, right?

So happy. This show is finally picking up a lot of steam. One of the few shows I watch religiously now, so it was needed. Actually, aside from Orange is the New Black and Banshee, it's the only show I care about, and both of those shows only run during the Summer. So this is good stuff to for a person who needs filler during those long Winter months.

Glad we'll at least get to see what Coulson is up to before Avengers 2. I got to imagine they'll finally reveal he's alive to everyone by then, right?

I hope he appears to the rest of the team during Avengers 2. Particularly, during a scene where he shows up from no-where to save the day.

Just watched 2 Guns last night, I so want Paxton to do the Russian roulette speech in AoS now. :lol

I hope he appears to the rest of the team during Avengers 2. Particularly, during a scene where he shows up from no-where to save the day.

Yep, me too. During Avengers 2 would be perfect.

Its amazing that Coulson was created in the MCU and is now a character that belongs just as much as any other.

I love his character and the actor who portrays him.

Back