Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Uruk Hai PF

Hmm, so far I seem to be one of the very few people who's not completely over it. I mean it's definitely a cool PF, and I'm very happy they announce a new PF, but the character doesn't really "speak to me", and the exclusive is definitely cool but completely unlogical.

Maybe I'll get more enthusiastic about it once we can see more pictures. However, so far, I'm more excited about the Moria Orc PF than this one.

Still, thumbs up to SS for continuing the PF line with a nice piece like this. :cool:

I never got the chance to order Moria Orc, and the only LOTR PF I have is Aragorn. Now Aragorn gets to have a "fiend" :D

Well that's about the scariest thing I've ever seen. I love it. :lol

Even though they're from different films that Berserker would look awesome facing the Conan PF.

Well that's about the scariest thing I've ever seen. I love it. :lol

Even though they're from different films that Berserker would look awesome facing the Conan PF.

Yeah... I'm think I'll make a New shelf with those guys on it and call it my Badass shelf!!!

Wow.. Thats sweet .. Puts Weta to shame.. the decapitated head gives me a major woodrow wilson...

You're nasty :p

But, I am a bit disapointed with the pose. I was hoping he would be carrying the torch w/light feature. He's just another battle damaged berserker.

Wheres the RW PF?

Back