Uruk Hai PF- Sold out, waitlist available.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Uruk Hai PF

It definitely fits the prediction... but has this been confirmed or just an educated guess?

It definitely fits the prediction... but has this been confirmed or just an educated guess?

It was an educated guess that has been verified by some "in the know" board members. A PF sculpted by the Gore Group. :drool

Looks awesome, the exclusive is a must

Holy crap! That thing is amazing... love the severed head and the pose is perfect :rock

Why Berzerker ? hes lame would have muched prefered a Uruk Hai Scout PF, with all is armour and leather. Will have to see what it looks like before i decide to pass. Plus if the pound falls anymore i might even have to ditch my Moria Orc PF ex, hope not cause its the ex or nothing.

WOW! What a great looking PF, and fantastic excl! :banana:banana

Some pics: Exclusive is severed head.

uruk01.jpg

uruk2.jpg

uruk3.jpg

uruk4.jpg

uruk5.jpg

uruk6.jpg

Holy ^^^^ that is one bad ass looking PF!!!!

What a great exclusive too!!! When can I order :monkey5

Wow, i know JACK this PF is awesome the only thing thats lame is me, and i dont care if the pound plunges even further i,m on this PF. The only thing tho its gonna scare the **** outa my kids HE HE HE.

Excellent pic's....this thing is outstanding in every way!

Wow, this is stunning. I love it, even better than the Moria Orc, which I ended up cancelling. I may just pre-order this one as my TT PF piece. I wonder how much this will set me back?

Back