"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s my updated Blondie Poncho 3.0. I used a new micro-fiber fabric, new larger size (Length and width) and finally a double-sided imprint.
I love the way the fabric drapes on the figure.

I’m offering a few for sale, so let me know if you are interested. Ponchos are $55, vests are $45, Bags of gold are $5. I usually drop in a couple if you buy the set. Thanks!

img2267fk.jpg

img2264pg.jpg

vests.jpg

goldcoins2.jpg

Last edited:
Here’s my updated Blondie Poncho 3.0. I used a new micro-fiber fabric, new larger size (Length and width) and finally a double-sided imprint.

I’m offering a few for sale, so let me know if you are interested. Ponchos are $55, vests are $35, Bags of gold are $5. I usually drop in a couple if you buy the set. Thanks!

img2267fk.jpg

img2264pg.jpg

PM sent for the Poncho 3.0 upgrade! This is something I think I need to replace mine which is a bit on the stiff side and doesn't drape as naturally as I'd like for this scale. Thanks armysoldier for the heads up on this! :hi5:

PM sent for the Poncho 3.0 upgrade! This is something I think I need to replace mine which is a bit on the stiff side and doesn't drape as naturally as I'd like for this scale. Thanks armysoldier for the heads up on this! :hi5:

No problem man. All you need is that poncho and your good as gold.

He is a mini Eli when you see him in hand. Just awesome and highly recommended.

I agree, he is certainly the best there is. Lonnie's sculpt was great, but I preferred the expression on the Farrow figure. Out of the three Farrow versions of GBU figures, he is by far the best, followed by Lee Van Cleef (it is a toss-up between Lonnie and Farrow's head for me...though Farrow's has real hair) which actually depicts the character as he appeared in town (the jacket was actually charcoal grey but seemed black for years until it was remastered) rather than in his more famous brown outfit, which I myself thought was a nice touch. The biggest is the Clint, though he is still good. We improved the figure by getting a poncho from a Spanish creator (which I thought novel as the real poncho was Spanish) and the Stevo rig.

Rainman's Clint and Van Cleef look really awesome but they are too limited and expensive. Same with another one by someone whose name escapes me. I'd suggest getting the Farrow figure as a base and picking the best features from around the net to make the perfect figure. Surprisingly it'll work out cheaper than getting the more expensive versions.

Bernard's poncho looks the best from what I have seen. The one I have is really great but it was made years ago and is a tad stiff, so I'll probably upgrade if Bernard is willing to sell me one.

Last edited:
Bernard's poncho looks the best from what I have seen. The one I have is really great but it was made years ago and is a tad stiff, so I'll probably upgrade if Bernard is willing to sell me one.

I appreciate the comments.. Definitely into selling you whatever you need. Just PM me. Thanks, David

I'm liking yours better than Raiman's. BTW..What head are you using??

img2267fk.jpg

img2264pg.jpg

vests.jpg

goldcoins2.jpg

I'm liking yours better than Raiman's. BTW..What head are you using??

Thanks, I appreciate the comment... The head is from Lonnie at Hero Heads. It’s been around for awhile, but I think it is still one of the best..

Here’s one painted by SilentSurfer with one of my original ponchos..

Can you still order it?? I would to get one myself.

Thanks, I appreciate the comment... The head is from Lonnie at Hero Heads. It’s been around for awhile, but I think it is still one of the best..

Here’s one painted by SilentSurfer with one of my original ponchos..

Back