"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure wish I could spare the cash for that Setenza figure! Angel Eyes is the only character I don't have yet. As it is, I may have to part with the Blondie clothing set and unpainted head sculpt I bought from Rainman a couple of years ago.

If and when I decide to part with it, I'll be sure to post a link here to the commerce section for anyone who might be interested. Letting it go will not be an easy decision for me, but if somebody here were to get it, then I believe it would be going to a good home.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a pic or link to a WANTED poster for Tuco ?

I've been thinking of asking Greggo about making some wanted posters and other printed material from the MwNN trilogy. He did some truly amazing stuff for the Ghostbusters and he'd no doubt be the guy to talk to. Last time I contacted him he was busy with other projects, but it probably wouldn't hurt to mention it to him. A couple of wanted posters and maybe some paper money... can't think of much else there was in the way of printed material in those movies, except maybe that note Angel Eyes left behind after the shootout in town:

Tuco: "See you soon, i.. id..."
Blondie: "Idiots. It's for you."

I meant to post a link to the sale of my Rainman Gunman 1851 costume set, but it was nearly 4:00 AM when finished posting in the commerce thread, and it was snapped up almost immediately. I'm sorry to see it go, but I believe it'll be going to a good home.

I'm back... Finished My Man with No Name from "A Fistful of Dollars", hope you guys like him as much as I do. Scott, Thanks again for the definitive Clint. Now on to Bandito Tuco!

IMG_3130.jpg

IMG_3123.jpg

IMG_3129.jpg

IMG_3099.jpg

IMG_3109.jpg

IMG_3170.jpg

IMG_3163.jpg

IMG_3135.jpg

IMG_3179.jpg

IMG_3089.jpg

battlegeartoys has some frock coats that look pretty close. It won't let me link directly, but just click on the western section, then greatcoats and keep flipping through til you see Hollywood Frock #1, #2,#3 and #4.

https://battlegeartoys.com/

Back