"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pmed him a few weeks ago and he said he will be doing some at some point, but has family matters to deal with. So prob best to wait till he contacts us.

WIP "Bounty Hunter Blondie" sculpt- Still in the works....

bountyclintwip2-2.jpg

Lookin' sharp. Personally I can't wait to see that coat and that fancy blue shirt that Blondie wears. "Bravo".

Hi Psung4ever,

Yes it is. I asked him for one a few months ago. It's his first. I am not that familiar with his work but saw his Clint and Angel Eyes figures and asked him about Tuco. I think he captured the look extremely well. I will include pics once I get him. He's in the mail.

I'm not a big fan of "real hair" on male figures.----but that SCULPT...has to be THEEE DEFINITIVE "TUCO"

Jim

I've started work on the "Bounty Hunter Blondie" outfit. Here's a teaser WIP pic:

bhboutfit1.jpg

I used silver colored buttons on the shirt because to me they look nice but does anyone know what color they are in the film? I can't get a clear look at them but they do seem to flash in the light. :dunno
Cheers- S.

Lookin' mighty sharp Scott. No idea on the buttons though. Any idea when this one is gonna be going up for sale (just a ballpark guess) ?

Thanks for the preview Scott!
His shirt pattern looks great.
I am really looking forward to your finished Bounty Hunter Blondie.
Everything is excellent so far!

Looks amazing Scott you really are a master tailor!!!

You definetely should think about taking on the Joker outfit :pray:

Back