"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, as I promised I here you have pictures from my VM Blondie. It’s a pretty nice custom figure. I really love it.

I’m too much glad with this figure that I m not sad because some of the paint of the second head is off. I will fix it in a few days. I love the skin tone of this figure. Scott it would help so much if you could tell me the mixture you used for making the base for the skin. Withc mixture did you use for making the highlights and the shadows?, please send me a PM. Or the brand and type of paint you used, that would really help me so much.
;)

I´m going to post nine pictures more with the poncho. I used it with my sideshow blondie. It´s perfect over its shoulder.
In a few minutes.
;)

Here I go with some pictures more. As I told you in other post I think the poncho it´s a little more wide and the fringes are thinner, but it looks fantastic in the figure.
;)

I use the poncho with my sideshow body Blondie and I think this poncho looks really fine on it.

Scott, what kind of fabric is this poncho made? The colour is perfect and the texture and final look IMO it’s simply the best.
;)

I've seen each of the reg sets offered once before, but this is the first and only Blondie I've seen resold.

how much did they go for, if you still remembered? Just to get an idea of the average price for these.

i can never understand why people tend to over bid 5 days a head of time... theres 5 more days! if you put in the highest price now i'm sure someone will eventually top it off.

well, to some people by doing that early in the auction, it might put off some unwanted bidders, who sees that as too much competition.

Maybe...but if people do it with brain...should known that...if the item it’s a very valuable one, the price will go to the top just five days before the ending of the auction without any help from nobody.

What I Think is you can “play” to frighten other sellers when you have the chance to get the item you want in other moment, when the item is easy to find. Because if there is so much competition you can go for it in another moment, but to bid five days before the end of the auction with a very valuable item like these ones...is to contribute to rise the price to the top very quickly…that’s exactly what frighten to me and many others, just the ones who have a lot of money to spend will can afford the purchase of these figures.

Now If I were watching a very valuable item. I would wait till the final seconds to bid for it. If the price is going to be up I will not contribute to that because I do not enjoy paying more money. It is just an opinion.

how much did they go for, if you still remembered? Just to get an idea of the average price for these.

well, to some people by doing that early in the auction, it might put off some unwanted bidders, who sees that as too much competition.

Maybe...but if people do it with brain...should known that...if the item it’s a very valuable one, the price will go to the top just five days before the ending of the auction without any help from nobody.

What I Think is you can “play” to frighten other sellers when you have the chance to get the item you want in other moment, when the item is easy to find. Because if there is so much competition you can go for it in another moment, but to bid five days before the end of the auction with a very valuable item like these ones...is to contribute to rise the price to the top very quickly…that’s exactly what frighten to me and many others, just the ones who have a lot of money to spend will can afford the purchase of these figures.

Now If I were watching a very valuable item. I would wait till the final seconds to bid for it. If the price is going to be up I will not contribute to that because I do not enjoy paying more money. It is just an opinion.

I think some people are jus afraid that they'll lose out with last minute sniper. That's why they just put maximum bids to put off competitions.

I mean, theres 4-5 more days but it has already reached $400ish. So I get the conclusion that many people are aware of this item, and that they are willing to pay premium for it. So most likely I wont get a bargain for these anyways.

I think I'm gonna pass, since I'm not that big of a fan really. I'm more of a rainman fan than a GBU fan. So good luck peeps!:peace

Did I ever tell you about that $10 Van Gogh I found? Expecting to get these for bargain basement prices or even less than they originally sold for is probably wishful thinking at best.

Last minute sniper..I love the term. ;)

I´m gonna pass too.
By the way...THANK YOUUUUU SCOTT!!!! WHAT A GREAT WORK WITH BLONDIE!!!
;)

I think some people are jus afraid that they'll lose out with last minute sniper. That's why they just put maximum bids to put off competitions.

I mean, theres 4-5 more days but it has already reached $400ish. So I get the conclusion that many people are aware of this item, and that they are willing to pay premium for it. So most likely I wont get a bargain for these anyways.

I think I'm gonna pass, since I'm not that big of a fan really. I'm more of a rainman fan than a GBU fan. So good luck peeps!:peace

Last edited:

thats good news cause imma finally finish my rainman gbu set :chew

Q: Hi,wheren is rainman's clint eastwood?
A: oops. Ebay cancled that auction. because, 'bank transfer' ????. I'll list clint again. thx for your interisting.

well that solves the mystery... it's still mine you guys lol

Back