"The Good, the Bad & the Ugly" Custom Figure Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's not a gripe its a preference. everyone who would prefer something else over the ring has given the ring its proper dues.

whatever though the secret item doesn't take anything away from the tuco figure. cant wait to see rainman's handy work in person!

To make only ten silver rings of that quality involves an awful lot of work. Even if you go the simplest route, there are numerous steps involved between making the prototype to casting and finishing the final pieces. This will be a unique keepsake as well as a memorable reminder of Tuco's classic character, so I'm feeling much better about spending so much $$$ on a single figure than I did a while ago.

Shovels, money bags... any of these things can be scratch built by anyone with even moderate modeling skills, for a lot less than it would cost to commission a jeweler to create a silver replica of Tuco's ring.

I figure we're getting a real bonus here, especially since Rainman has already added the coat and hat per our requests. And Blondie's Sharps rifle has already been announced, so I can't imagine what else would have been more of a real surprise than Tuco's 1:1 silver snake ring.

To make only ten silver rings of that quality involves an awful lot of work. Even if you go the simplest route, there are numerous steps involved between making the prototype to casting and finishing the final pieces. This will be a unique keepsake as well as a memorable reminder of Tuco's classic character, so I'm feeling much better about spending so much $$$ on a single figure than I did a while ago.

Shovels, money bags... any of these things can be scratch built by anyone with even moderate modeling skills, for a lot less than it would cost to commission a jeweler to create a silver replica of Tuco's ring.

I figure we're getting a real bonus here, especially since Rainman has already added the coat and hat per our requests. And Blondie's Sharps rifle has already been announced, so I can't imagine what else would have been more of a real surprise than Tuco's 1:1 silver snake ring.

I for one totally agree with Mudshark, Rainman went out of his way to make the hat and jacket that we all wanted and the ring is very cool and fro me a real bonus. A big THANK YOU to Rainman:clap

I for one totally agree with Mudshark, Rainman went out of his way to make the hat and jacket that we all wanted and the ring is very cool and fro me a real bonus. A big THANK YOU to Rainman:clap

I agree with you both. :lecture
The ring is a quite substantial and amazing bonus.

Last edited:
Yeah, Scott's aren't going to be ready until mid December-ish, and I believe he is only making 10 of them.

Scott is making a very good work. I love my own poncho and my own sheepskin vest but I´m going to get one Scott´s blondies because he´s doing a very, very interesting and acurate work with this character and I like how he is aproaching to some very difficult custom accesories that are very difficult to make at this scale.
The likeness of the hatless head is simply fantastic. I love Lonnie´s one but this other it´s really great.
;)

Well I have one finished, made by myself with the help of many people as Jimmy Meservey, Billyb and Stevo.

One more almost finished in the garage, and the third one I’m doing now i´m customizing everything, pants, shirts leather boots, and of course sheepskin vest and the poncho. But it’s taking me so much time because I’m very busy now with my work

For the poncho I’m using a new fabric, I think this one is the final one, pretty close to the fabric rainman uses for the jacket of his pretty bad guy. Right now I’m playing with every detail, working and learning which one is the best thing I can do for every detail. But it’s beginning to looks fine.

And now I think in a near future I will have one of the figures Scott is doing.

I’m going to make two scenes with the 3 figures (GBU) and one with The man with no name and Mortimer, and I’m getting things for a Blondie on a horse...but everything it’s taking so much time...and money I’m thinking in selling my blood for paying all this things and maybe I will sell one of my blondies, but it’s too soon for that now.
;)

When is Tuco getting shipped? Is Rainman almost done with the 10 full figures? Any in progress pics like last time?

I believe Tuco is supposed to ship mid to late November. Not sure about the parts sets, but those should follow shortly if Rainman follows SOP. Trying to be as patient as possible, but it ain't easy. Shouldn't be too much longer, tho.

Back